Night Changes

You sit and chat with Harry for ages and see just how right Niall was. Harry, on his own, is the nicest person youve ever met. Niall reappears and looks really pleased thst finally you and his friend Harry seem to be getting along after getting off on completely the wrong foot.

"Told you he isn't all that bad" jokes niall mock punching Harry in the ribs as he winks at you
"You were right" you smile "we've cleared the air" you explain happily.
"THEN WE MUST CELEBRATE" shouts niall loudly beckoning the barmaid over and ordering a round of cocktails and shots. You and Harry both cringe at the thought of more alcohol before shrugging and taking the shots washing the bad taste away with the cocktails.

'Dancefloor?' Niall suggests and you agree hitting the dancefloor with him and Harry. The atmosphere is insane.

'And now....' announces the DJ....'my favourite One Direction Track'
A song starts playing and everyone cheers including niall and Harry who suddenly transform from geeks on the Dancefloor to rock stars in 0.5 seconds as they sing and dance to their own song over the music.

You step back laughing hysterically along with the rest of the party guests as the two of them are joined by Liam and Louis and put on quite the performance. No microphones but heck they don't even need them, they blast out the lyrics over the record as they strut around as though performing a concert.... but oh so very drunk. It's magical. This would be YouTube gold!

You notice Harry doesn't take his eyes off of you for a single second as he thrusts and grinds his way around the Dancefloor slowly making his way towards you as he signs....
"So c'Mon c'Mon show me what you're all about' and gives you the sexiest look you've ever seen continuing towards you and grabbing your hand dragging you into his arms as he spins you and sings
'Heyyy I've been watching you all night, there's something in your eyes saying c'Mon c'Mon and dance with me baby...Yehhh the music is so loud...'
then pulling you to within an inch of his face and smirking cheekily, gazing into your eyes as he delivers the line
'I wanna be yours now, so c'Mon c'mon and dance with me baby'

You can barely catch your breath it's the most crazy and intense experience you've ever had. Harry styles is singing to you. Only you.

The song ends and he doesn't let go of you, instead he pulls you around the edge of the Dancefloor, out of the room and into a corridor and under a stairwell, placing his hands around your waist and leaning you against a wall. Glaring into your eyes with intensity you can't even describe. You are frozen in shock at the fact that you are being seduced by Harry. Your Harry. The Harry you have dreamed of for years. You dont say a single word.

Then it happens. He leans forward, strokes your hair with his hand, cups your chin and kisses you once, softly on the lips. His eyes never faltering away from yours. Again you don't react. He kisses you again only this time for longer. You place a hand on his lower back. Eyes still locked together. He kisses you again only this time he clutches his hand in the back of your hair and pulls you into his torso with his other arm, engaging in a full on kiss. His tongue pressing for entrance into your mouth, which you welcome, your eyes finally closing as you sink deeper into the passionate kiss. Holy shit you're making out with Harry, your drunk mind swirls in a million thoughts as you just try your best to not freak out and fan girl.

As the kiss draws to a close he takes your hand and leads you back down the corridor, fully expecting that you're going back into the party you follow him, only to pass the doorway and continue walking towards the elevators. As he presses the button you look at him confused
"Ummm, where are we going?' You ask. "Upstairs.... for some privacy.... You deserve better than a stairwell" he says shyly looking at his feet as you smile.

There's an awkward silence in the elevator and walking down the corridor until you finally reach his room and he swipes his key card to gain entrance. His room is the same as nialls only much less tidy! There is stuff everywhere!
Thinking of niall there is this weird niggle in your stomach. A feeling of unease. You can't make sense of it. Niall is just your friend. He knows you like Harry. You're doing nothing wrong, he introduced you for Christ's sake!