Chapter 14: Meeting Jane Foster

"So Thor your girlfriend is coming over." Tony said

"Yes she is." He said

"So who's your girlfriend?" I asked

"Her name is Jane Foster." He said and I nodded.

"What time is she coming?" I asked

"Any minute now." He said

"Got it." I said and went to find Peter. I found him the library. I got out a book and sat across from him.

"Hey Peter." I said and he jumped a little and I giggled.

"You scared me Caroline." He said

"Sorry not sorry." I said and he laughed.

"So how is your book?" I asked

"It's good." He said

"So." I said and walked over to him and placed his book on the table. I sat in front of him and gave him a smirk.

"That smirk makes you look sexy." He said

"Thanks." I said and kissed him.

"Hey Caroline Jane is-" Tony said and when we stopped kissing and looked up Tony had a smirk on his face.

"Bruce owns me ten bucks." Tony said and we laughed.

"Come on let's go." Peter said and I nodded. We walked hand in hand and into the leaving room.

"So you must be Caroline." The person next to Thor said.

"You must be Jane Foster." I said and she nodded.

"I'll leave you two to get to know each other." Thor said and left with Peter.

"So Jane you are dating Thor correct?" I asked

"Yes that is correct. Thor has told me that you are dating Peter Parker." She said and I nodded.

"So what do you like to do for fun?" She asked

"Well I like to read, dance, and sing." I said

"I like to read too." She said. We talked for another two hours and now we're best friends.

"Let's go see what Peter and Thor are doing." I said and she nodded.

"Oh and by the way Thor told me that you could lift his hammer." She said

"Yeah I rather not talk about it." I said

"Why?" She asked

"Well let's just say I had a panic attack after I found out that I could." I said

"Sorry I shouldn't have asked." She said

"No it's ok." I said

Caroline..... Caroline..... Caroline

I ignored the whispering and continued looking for Peter and Thor. I found them in the library talking.

"Hey Peter." I said and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey Caroline." He said

"So Peter and I were thinking about having a double date tonight." Thor said

"Cool." I said

"Yeah that should be fun." Jane said

"Good now both of you go get ready we are leaving in an hour." Peter said and I nodded.

"Come on Jane you can borrow clothes from my closet." I said and we walked to my room. We got changed into our outfits in a half hour.

"Thanks for letting me borrow clothes." She said

"No problem." I said

"Let's go." She said and we linked arms and headed to where the boys were.

"Caroline you look beautiful." Peter said

"Thank you you don't look bad yourself." I said and winked.

"You look beautiful Jane." Thor said

"Thank you." She said

"So where are we going?" I asked

"We are going to a restaurant." Peter said

"Oooo awesome." I said. We had a lot of fun that night. We were laughing and telling stories and we had a great time.

3rd persons POV

Little did they know that someone was watching them the whole time. But the person who was watching them was more focused on Caroline more then anyone.

"I will have you Caroline. You belong with me and not Peter Parker. I will have you if its the last thing I do."