Chapter 5: Why should you care?

"It's... One of the initiates." She starts to sob, "I can't tell Will, our relationship would be ruined. I don't understand what happened he pressured me... I'm just not going to have the baby, I'll get rid of it somehow."

"Christina, who's the father?" I ask again.

"His name. It's Jake, the Erudite boy" she squeaks.

I gasp quietly.

"Chris it'll be okay. Will will understand. I really wish I could stay with you, but I have to go see To-- Four," I explain "Call me if you need anything and I'll be there as soon as I can."

She nods her head and I hug her reassuringly.

POV: Tobias

I pull the plain black sheets to the side and drag myself out of bed.

As I slip a charcoal gray shirt on, U see a note from Tris.

Tobias,
I wanted to let you sleep. I went to see Christina.
I love you, Tris

I smile and decide to go see Zeke.

I almost to the control room when I collide with a small body.

"Hi," Tris laughs rubbing her head.

I wrap my arm around her waist, pull her to my side, and plant a kiss on her forehead.

"All better," I chuckle.

She rests her head on my chest smiling.

"There's something really big going on. Christina she's pregnant, and the father is Jake," she exclaims out if nowhere.

"How is she going to tell Will?" I ask curiously.

"I don't know but she says she is going to get rid of the baby, she's very upset."

Poor Christina. She let things go too far. Will was a good friend of mine too and I know he'll be upset. I hope their relationship survives this because Will and Christina are one of the best couples I know. I'll probably go check on Will sometime tonight after Christina tells him what happened.

POV: Will

I'm in my apartment when I hear a knock at the door. I open it and see Christina, tears streaming down her face and make up.

"Christina! Are you okay??" I worry.

"Will," she suppresses through sobs "I'm pregnant."

"Really?" I smile.

"Will, I'm so sorry, he pressured me and I just, I'm so sorry," she wails.

My smile fades almost instantly.

"Who's the father," I demand.

"Jake, the erudite transfer," she uttered "He pressure me Will. Please forgive me. I'm so sorry."

"I'll kill him," I mutter.

POV: Jake

Apparently I'm going to be a Dad. I practice in the training room.

While throwing a few good punches at the punching bag, I feel a hand on my shoulder.

It's a tall strong muscular guy.

He looks really angry.

"You pressured her!" the guy screams.

"Who? Christina?" I laugh "Why should you care?"