chapter 01: first meeting

***Disclaimer***

I really hate to start my story like this way, but I want to make sure you're aware - this is my first story ever - and therefore it not perfectly written. The first chapter of this story is inspired of the anime and manga "Wolf girl and black prince", but it change starting from the second chapter.

Even though this story isn't as perfect as it can be, and there are a lot of mistake in story structure, I hope you give it a try and I can't wait to hear from you if you enjoy it and all your thought on the story.

If you are one of those readers who see the flaws and want to take the time to point them out, thank you, but you're probably not the first to give me that feedback. Unfortunately, I'm extremely busy with uni and my new writing projects. I don't have time to fix this story. I hope you understand.

Thank you for your time. And now, here is Chapter 1 of Arrogant in love?

Enjoy!

***************

High school life is decided within the first 2 months.

MY high school life started with a big lie and I can't back out now.

"Yay, yesterday my boyfriend invited me for a date and it was awesome "

"Waw I'm happy for you. In the past 2 weeks my boyfriend always busy with school and job, I wish I can see him for 5 min."

"What with you Minah, you're spacing out since this morning, are you thinking about him?"

This is our everyday conversation, and this 2 are Windy and Pilsuk, my new friends that are dating and talk about that all the time.

"Ah I'm fine, I'm tired a little, that all."

"Woo, is that it? or maybe you miss him,eh, eh" Windy nudge me.

I forced a smile "Haha...yeah...haha that must be it."

"By the way, what was his name?" Windy asks, looking at Pilsuk.

"Yeah, you never mentions it" Pilsuk followed.

I fudged with the hem of my shirt thinking of a name but I'm the worst in stressful situation.

At that same time my phone rings. My face lit up feeling like I wanna jump for this good luck I have.

"Oh I have to go" I ceased the opportunity, leaving them with a confused expression.

"Yes, love l'm...." I yelled in the phone making sure for them to hear.

I exit the cafeteria for me to face another problem.

"Who are you calling love and do you know how much my phone bill was last mouth ah?"

That's right my biggest lie is that I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND.

Right, I regret it now.

All this lie started without notice because I make promise with my cousin that I would make a lot of new friends. When Windy and Pilsuk talked to me. I get so happy and wanted something in common with them to talk about. The other thing is that Jena isn't in my classes and I didn't want to get left out.

"I'm sorry Jena, and I will pay you beck OK. You're the only one that know my secret, please"

"Ahhhh, remind me again why I'm friend with you? And why do you have to pretend, ah?"

"You know I love you right, right?"

"Tell them the truth, they look kind, they would accept you and for sure understand why you did this, trust me."

"You know why I wanna make friend and now is too late. They will see me as a liar and pretender, more imparted my high school live will end. No, I won't risk that"

In our way back to classes, I heard a familiar voice.

"You think Minah is lying about her bf?"

"Yes, she talks about him, but doesn't want us to see him and decline every time we ask. We don't even know his name."

I get socked and froze in my place until Jena drag me away from there.

I knew this would happen but what can I do now? My live is officially ruined.

"Now you have to tell the truth"

I didn't hear Jena because I was thinking about something to convince the girls. When something pop in my head.

I GOT IT.

"Jena if I show them a photo they will be convinced right!"

You're genius minah.

I was doing my victory dance in my head when I see Jena face palm herself.

"Are you in your right mind Minah, OK genius tell me were will you find someone to let you picture him, eh.??"

Now looking at it, I'm a true pabo.

Right, who would let me picture him? I don't even have a "boy" friend and not even a brother to take a picture of them. Don't mind my cousin because he is an idiot and I would never pretend to be his gf even if they would kill me.

Ahhhhh, what can I do now.

I looked at Jena with cute eyes hoping she can help me. But she looked her watch, pretending like she remember an urgency.

"I'm sorry Minah, I can't help you with your crazy plans this time. Tell them the truth, you won't die" She said and left without looking behind her.

I spaced out for a moment until I remember the time. Looking around, the hallway empty. I rushed class to be 5 min late. The teacher was kind enough to let me in, I smiled and headed to my seat.

After class dismissed, I head to park hoping I can find a solution to the catastrophe I create myself.

I get a seat in a vacant branch looking around.

A group of guys passed by looking like they pop out of a magazine. Who grabs my attention was a tall beautiful guy with big eyes walking couple steps behind them. I couldn't take my eyes off him.

Consumed in his phone, he didn't saw me checking him out.

That when I got an idea.

Why can't I take picture without him knowing? I can show it to the girls and like that my problems get solved and I can still be friend with them.

What an excellent idea Minah, you're really a genius.

With that in mind I grab my phone and walk a step at a time so I don't disturb him. Just when I get a good angle that catch his side, he turned and ..." clac "...I take the photo, without realizing that I was only 2 feet away from him.

I freeze in my place with him staring at me in disbelieve, making it seem like time froze.

Then he speaks "Did you just...."

*******************

Thanks for reading! I hope you like this first chapter! There is a lots coming up so continue reading to find out what happens next.

Don't forget if you enjoy, to like, and comments. I love comments, and I like to hear your thought on the story.

Lots of love...till next chapters.