You: Harry was not crying, nope, no he was not. Tears were not streaming down his face as he walked inside his house. He was not crying because he literally could no longer feel his feet and his stomach felt so hollow when you hit it it would probably make a ringing sound. Harry wasn't crying as he walked away from Louis and up into his bedroom.

Stranger: Louis watched Harry walk up to his room, and he felt a twinge in his stomach. What was that? Guilt? He felt some sort if of paternal instinct, that maybe came about because he just saw Harry cry. He walked up to the bedroom, softly knocking on the door. "Harry..? Can I come in?" He asked softly.

You: "No!" Harry yelled from inside his room. Normally he wouldn't do that, would hardly raise his voice to anyone at all, ever. Much less Louis. He was too nice for that."No! Go away!"

Stranger: Louis blinked rapidly for a second, the feeling really hitting him that he hurt Harry. That he always did. He opened the door, slowly walking into Harry's room, which was basically bare except for a desk a bed and a closet. "Hey.. C'mere.." He murmured, pulling Harry into his lap.

You: Harry tried to push Louis away but the other wouldn't let him so eventually he just gave in, crying into his 'father's' chest. And this was a bad little crying fit too. Hiccuping, sobbing, his face red and covered in tears and snot. He tried to stop but he just couldn't, and he didn't know why.

Stranger: "Shhhh.. You're okay, baby.." Louis murmured, gently rubbing Harry's back as he cried. He did have a caring side, it just only came out around his sisters and his Mum. "I'm sorry, Harry. So sorry. Daddy's here, Haz. It's okay." He soothed. He'd never called himself Harry's father, and the fact that this felt so natural was strange to him.

You: Finally after a few minutes that felt like ages Harry had cried himself out, getting a good portion of Louis' shirt wet and gross. Harry pulled his head away from Louis' chest and wiped his face off on his own already dirty shirt, his eyes very red and bringing out the green almost alarmingly well. He looked up at Louis.

Stranger: "There we go, love. See? You're okay. I've got you." Louis whispered, pressing a kiss to Harry's forehead. "Let's keep you home from school today, yeah? And I'll make you some breakfast, then you can take a little nap."

You: Harry looked up at Louis with a very small, barely there, watery smile. "Louis, you were asleep all day. I already went to school today. Can I stay home tomorrow instead?" He spoke in a little voice, slightly hoarse from all his crying.

Stranger: Louis sighed, nodding his head. "Of course you can, love." He assured, smiling back at him. "How about I make you something to eat, then I'm going to go out and get you some things for this room of yours." He said. He hoped Harry would start calling him his Dad.. He didn't really mind it anymore.

You: Harry smiled his barely there smile a little bit wider. "Can I come with you?" He asked timidly, looking up at Louis hopefully.

Stranger: "Yeah, baby. You can come." Louis said, nodding his head. "I love you. I'm so sorry I hurt you.." He mumbled, pulling Harry in for another hug. "Daddy loves you.." He mumbled into Harry's shoulder, quiet enough for him to hear.

You: Harry hugged Louis back, burying his have into the crook of Louis' neck. His entire body felt alight with happiness when he heard Louis say that. He'd never exactly said it to him before. "I love you too Daddy." He whispered, hugging Louis tighter.

Stranger: Louis grinned, pressing a light kiss to th back of Harry's neck. He squeezed him tightly, playing with his curls. "Let's get you something to eat, yeah? What would you like?" He asked. Louis was a lawyer, who owned his own firm, so he was able to take off whenever he'd like. He also made a lot of money, but he never bought Harry anything new.