"Positive, there isn't another being brave enough or blessed with enough skill or talent to be able to clone a human and slip under the radar, they managed to pull the wool over your eyes and your the most powerful being of the supernatural kind to date....or so I thought"

Within her lengthy speech the only part that caught my attention was her nerve to question my supremacy.

"So you thought?" I challenge, repeating her words.

"Look Ivan, right now your ego has nothing to do with this. I've seen everything and that includes the work of a demon, but this is different"

"Different how?"

"I'm not sure yet alright, give me a couple more days. I can pull some strings and hopefully get some answers"

"Two days max, if you don't have something by then I'll find someone who can give me what I need"

There was no need for a response I had already said all that needed to be said.

Having disappeared back to the other side of the mansion, I found myself knocking on Colts door. Knocking wasn't normally a task I completed but i could smell Nicole in the room and I had no intention of walking in on them fucking.

The door handle fidgeted followed by the opening of the door.

Readjusting my suit, I stepped inside slamming the door with my foot and removing my jacket simultaneously.

As soon as I came into view the talk had completely died down. My eyes rolled out aggravation to see Colt and Nicole accompanied by Tasha.

It was always weird seeing those two together without Rouge, for some reason I has a bad habit of forgetting what they looked like. Whenever I see them it would always come as a surprise to me to remember that they were fairly attractive girls.

Nicole's light blonde hair, dark blue eyes and olive skin had been a peculiar combination but Tasha's skin was a shade lighter and her eyes were a greyish colour whilst her hair was a dark red which could easily be mistaken for a brown under the light. There was no comparison to Rogue that's for sure, her sapphire blue eyes, her long, silky black hair and her caramel skin were breath taking. Rogues complexion was hard to describe, since she was mixed race, her skin was almost a golden brown yet someone could argue she was a deep olive. To be honest the specifics of her skin tone were not an interest of mine all I knew was that she looked good and that was more then enough for me.

There more then average beauty was not enough to overwhelm their unbearable personalities. The way they played like children and whined as if they were babies drove me in fucking sane, however that wasn't as nearly as frustrating as it was to watch them constantly cower under the protection of their mates.

They were more than willing to whined me up but the moment I bite back they shit bricks.

"Ergh I wouldn't of came here if I new that mongrel was going to be here is well"

"By all means feel free to leave" Tasha snapped.

"By all means feel free to go fuck yourself, this is my mansion after all. You're more then welcome to sleep outside on the grass....oh wait that's also mine along with the 750 acres of land" i snarl at her making sure to give the most unpleasant smile.

I simpered feeling pleased with myself as I sat down on at the island.

"What's the matter Tasha, you don't look so smug now you cheeky bitch"

Her gaze instantly fell from to momentarily stare at the floor before locking onto Lincoln's.

Lincoln was one of my strongest fighters along with Chris, Colt and Cyrus. They were my most trusted men and some of the very few people I would risk my life for, but they new better then to challenge me. It was stupid and impossible, they were fierce to their opponents but fearful of me, everything they are or anything they are capable of Is incomparable to the damage I could do.