Chapter Five

I laied in my bed trying my hardest to remember my life before the accident. My head started hurting. I remember the doctor telling me not to think to hard or I'll get a headache. I sighed and turned over until I was laying on my stomach. This is unfair. I'm living a life that I don't even remember. My eyes started to sting and I felt a tear roll down my cheek. More soon followed. I buried my face in the pillow and screamed. Why was I crying? Well I can't remember my life. Its like I started over but still in my old one. I screamed again. I sat up and took a deep breath and screamed again. I looked out the window. Earlier I was confused, then happy, now sad. I rubbed my face and walked to the bathroom. I turned on the light and grabbed some tissue. I wiped my nose. I then turned on the water and splashed some water on my face. I took a towel and dried off my face. I looked at my reflection. My nose and eyes were red. I turned off the light and walked back to my bed. I then heard a knock.
"Claire?" Victor voice came through front door.
I sighed and cussed myself out for not screaming my last scream into the pillow. I got up and walked down the hall. I opened the door and there stood a shirtless Victor. I blinked and felt my cheeks grow hot.
"Are you OK? I heard you scream." He said worry heavy in his voice.
"Yeah.. just... sad." I quietly said.
Victor looked at my face and must of noticed my puffy face.
"Claire." Was all he said before he hugged me.
I started to cry again but not as hard as before. Victor stepped back and looked at me.
"Wanna talk?" He asked.
I nod my head sniffing.
"Alright. Let me just go grab my shirt and I'll be right back." He said.
I nod again. Victor ran back to his house. A strong cold breeze came by. How can he be shirtless when it's so damn cold? Not like I'm complaining. Victor came back with a shirt on. I stepped aside and let him in. Victor walked in and we both sat down so we can talk.