Chapter Two

Tomorrow came pretty fast. All I remember was getting a check up, asked questions, signing papers then escorted to a taxi. I figured out I lived in Europe. London to be exact. I came from American. On the way to my flat I saw how the people and houses started to fade. Then it was tress. A whole bunch of trees.
"Why would I live so far from civilization?" I thought.
"We're here." The driver said.
I looked and saw a apartment or flat as the Europeans call it.
"Thank you." I said.
I got out of the taix, the hospital paying for me. I walked up to the flat. The taxi pulled back and drove off. I looked around. There was flowers planted and a bird feeder. I looked to my left and saw another flat. So I'm not alone. A guy was fixing what looks like a motorcycle. He wiped off his hands and looked at me. I couldn't really get into details, but I do know he was probably over 6 feet tall. I looked away and quickly opened the door. I looked around the nicely decorated home. The walls were a light blue with pictures on them. The living room had a huge window that overlooked the front yard. There was a TV stand with a flat screen on it. I looked to my left and there was a kitchen. A island was in the middle. The counters were marble and the cabinets were black. The refrigerator was sliver like the stove and microwave. I walked down the hall and turned to my left. The room was big with a king size bed and two dressers. The walls were a light purple. There was a bathroom to the left and a huge closet to the right. Across the room I was in was another room but smaller. Guess room was written on a piece of paper that was taped to the door. A knock on the door startled me. I walked to the door and opened it. It was the guy from earlier. I was right. He was a least 6 feet tall or taller. His hair was jet black and styled in a quiff. He had stubble around his chin. He was buff and had crystal blue eyes. He didn't look as pale as everyone else here.
"Hey Claire how are you feeling?" He asked.
I looked shocked.
"I know him? He's really cute." I thought.
"Um I... I don't know who you are." I said quietly.
"It's me. Victor. Your neighbor." He smiled which cause my breath to stop for a moment.
"I'm so sorry. I just got back from the hospital." I informed him.
"I know. Thank God you're OK after that accident." He smiled.
"He knows?" I asked myself.
"Um the doctor told me I... I lost my memory. So I don't remember anything." I said.
Victor smile slowly faded.
"Sorry." He said.
"No. You're fine." I said.
"Hella fine" I thought.
"I'll let you get use to your home. If you need anything I'm down the street." He said.
I nod my head. Victor turned around and walked off.