Chapter 9

hi! everyone i am back on track HAPPY READING :) .

_______________________________________

Amy P.O.V.

"it's nothing luke, you know it's late....." i said but, i was interpreted by the door bell, " can you wait a minute" i said standing up and leaving the room but, stopped when luke," i better get going but. i want to talk to you" he said standing beside me.

" sure, i have your number, but you can't talk to me without my number?" i said to him raising one of my eyebrows to him," here" he said handing me his phone and returned it back.

" thanks" i said while he was following me, " wait, my brother and sister is here so, i will  ring your phone when it is clear okay" i said to him and he  just nodded.

i left my room and went to the front door and looked through the pipe hole to see it was ben, that was quick.

" hi, amy how are you?" he said when i opened the door," hi, i am good you" i said to him," fine , do you want  me to put the boxes inside?" he said while i just opened the door more wide to let him in.

" i have a question ben if you don't mind?" i said him while walking back to my front door," sure" he said," there is a party on this satruday if you wanna come?" i asked him leaning against the door frame," ya, sure what time?" he said," at 9pm on satruday" i said to him while writing the address on a piece of paper," cool, see you then bye" he said and walked off.

okay, i am doing like this because of anything, maybe he is free why not probably he get some friends with him,"PIZZA" i heard zack and candy and emily screaming  running to the kitchen, i sigh in relief.

after they entered the kitchen i dialed luke's number, " i talk to you later, bye" luke said and got out of the door," bye" i said to myself as he got out of the house,"am you are not eating?" emily said while i entered the kitchen.

" sure, but guys stop eating first go to the living room and put a movie okay" i said as started to push them away from the pizza," okay" zack and candy said and left.

why luke want to talk to me?  he can get any girl he want,  why me? i just.." amy, hello are you with me?" emily said waving her hand  in front of me," huh? what you said?" i said to her while removing her hand.

" what are u thinking about?  you seem.." i cut her off before anything would happen," i want ice cream" i said while going to the frezzer,"okay" she said while going out of the kitchen and leaving me alone, what's wrong with me?  i was not like that at all, i stopped thinking and took the tub of cookies and cream ice cream and getting a spoon and walking in the living room finding that already started without me.

" hey,i am your sister not her" i said while setting," ya, tomorrow we have school " zack said while taking another slice of pizza," you can ditch right?" i said taking another full spoon of ice cream," Ditch!" zack said surprised from his big sister that never ditch school is telling her own brother to ditch.

" ya, ditch i can tell them that you and candy just came late and you were tired!" i said to him while he came and hugged me tightly," you are the best sister ever but, you never........" he said but i cut him," ditch i know i better go to sleep emily is also ditching tomorrow with you guys" i said getting up," wait, don't you also ditch with us?" zack said," first, i have football practice second emily will take care of you guys" i said going to the kitchen," I AM NOT A CHILD!"  zack said while i was going to my room.

i took a quick shower and changed into sweatpants and a sleeveless shirt and went under the covers and tried to sleep since i can't stop thinking about what actually brought luke here?  what he really wanted to tell? i looked at my digital clock and it was 12pm and i still can't sleep, i closed my eyes and drift into a deep sleep.