Chapter 5

Hi, i thought about updating two chapters together since i am late on you guys.

HAPPY READINGS :)

_______________________________________

Amy P.O.V.

" okay, Amy come we need to talk to you " luke came with the couch to me, i nodded and excused the guys,"yes " i said standing in front of them," we were discussing about you Amy did you ever join a team before?" the couch said to me, " no, why is it a problem?" i said to them, " No,no it is not because i never saw anyone practice that way it's really a good thing " th couch said," thanks couch" i said to him, " your welcome..."the couch said but was interputted by luke," there is one last test " luke said," okay but, the couch two days " i said to luke," yes about that its only today if you pass the last test you will be in our team okay" the couch said to me," yes, defintely what's the last test ?" i said to the couch he smiled," it is hard and i am hundred precent you will not pass it cuz you are a girl " luke said with a smirk," don't be so sure like that what if i passed the last test?" i said to him,"then welcome to the team " he said to me," okay luke i will leave now for the last test okay"the couch said,"i like your courage ms. white good luck bye" the couch added and left luke was smirking what is the last test?

"what is the last test ?" i said to him," wait, CALUM! "he said 'what is he planning for ' i said in mind, "yes luke"calum said when he came beside luke," can you open the radio on your phone cuz my battery is dead" luke said to calum but, still looking to me," now can i know what is the last test?" i asked luke while calum went to bring his phone," the last test is divided in two parts, first, the concentration, second how can you avoiding the hits " he said with a smirk i went to get my phone from the bench the time was 4pm i left it and went back to luke and calum.

"okay here it is luke"calum said to luke,"okay ready" luke said to me and i nodded," first concentrate and be careful" he said,"okay"i said to him," youu know boxing"he said,"ya"i said,"it is like it okay be ready" he said,"start"he added, i putteed my arms in defend when he tried to punch me,"faster"he said, and from here everything was in speed the music was playing but, i have to stay concentrating," hit me back"luke said , and i was glad he said that, i started to put all of my energy in it but he was good in defending, and  i made the only  quick move i know i showed him i was going to hit him in the face and he defended and here is thr trick i hit him the stomach.

the music was finished i didn't care when i hit him in the stomach,"that was a strong one " luke said while holding his stomach," sorry" i said to him," you passed ow"luke said when he took a set on the bench i went to set there also while calum went to luke," luke are u fine?" calum said to luke taking a set beside him, "yeah i am fine now" luke said calum," welcome to the team Amy you was good at the test " calum said to me giving me his hand to shake ,"thanks are u okay now captain?" i said to luke sounded like i care but, i didn't care," ya,tommorow you will train with the rest of the team on 1pm " luke said while getting up from his set, " Amy ,do you have a ride? " calum asked me," thanks calum maybe another time, i will tommorow bye" i said to calum and started to make my way to the changing room.

_____________________________

Luke P.O.V.

" she is really good and hot" calcum said to me while we were walking to our changing room,"i don't know but, that hit she gave it to you was really strong are u sure u are okay " he added," yes i am fine " i said to him,"okay" he said " you can go calum i have my car, i will see you with guys at 7pm okay" i said to him, " okay see'ya " he said and left, ' was she going to boxing or something she is trained very good i need to talk to her ' i said in mind.