Chapter 4

Hi! who everyever is reading can you help me get more readers thx for reading my first fanfic :)

_______________________________

Amy P.O.V.

I left steven and started walking to Emily's car she was standing to guys I recognised one of them was red head "Hey, Em I need to go like right now" i said to emily when I reaced their the two boys looked at me I didn'care I just entered the car and put 'therapy' for all time low and I took my phone out and there was like a lot of texts from mom and unknown people..

'where are you?'

'call me'

'hi mom ' i called mom to tell her i was at emily's which is a lie,"where are you it's midnight" mom said/yelled at me "don't worry mom I am at emily's we were doing an english assignment and i forgot about the time " i said to her which is totally a lie I just can't tell mom I was at car race and won 2,000 bucks she would kill me "okay at least you can tell me, you will come home or you will stay" mom said to me " i can't come it's midnight emily asked me to stay" i said to her," okay, tommorow is school do you have clothe or anything" she said while i was looking for my bakpack and found it in the back seat " ya, mom i have don't worry bye " i said to her," okay good night "she said and the line went dead, I just hit the horan of the car to make emily come faster 'what takes her so long with two jerks' i said in my mind.

"what's wrong with you"she said entering the car, "really, Em it's midnight and you are talking to two jerks" i said to her when she started the engie of the car " they are not jerks, by the way this is the guy that asked about your number in th class" she said with a smirk on her face," who, the red head" i said with a chuckle,"no not the red head he have a name by the way it micheal, luke he asked for your number" she said "i think you like micheal" i said to her with a smirk on my face bt, still thinking why luke actually wants my number.

"no i don't, what you will do now" she said to me changing the subject,"do what?" i said to her.

"your mom your plans"she said to me "I told her I will stay at your place but, i want to go somewhere first" i said to her thinking about what i want to do," go somewhere it is midnight Am and i have to go home also"she said to me," ya, i know see " i paused for second then,"drop me at the football field of our school and i will come from your window when I am done okay" i said to her, " okay, but i reall y don't know what are you planing for? or when you will tell me?" she said while going to the street of our school,"i will tell you everything tommorow in the school but, dont forget to keep your window open " i said to her while getting my backpack from the back seat and taking off my race outfit to set in my ripped black skinny jeans and my green day shirt " okay here we are don't take so long , bye" she said to me while I was getting of the car"bye"i said to her in respone.

__________________________________________

Luke P.O.V.

"Emily is cool don't you think" Micheal said while he was driving me home trying to start a conversation with me while I was still thinking about that girl called Amy, that's why when i shaked hands with her I felt something strange I don't know what it is, i need to get her number with any way.

"Luke?hey man are you okay" micheal said taking me out of my thoughts by waving his hands in front of me," Huh? ya, i am fine, can you take me somewhere?" i said to when he gave me a confused face, "dude it's already midnight but, where you want to go?" he said to me when he agreed with me.

"to the school football field" i said to him , i really need to clear my mind from that girl," football field is that a joke cuz t is relly bad" he said," no, it is not a joke just drive me there "i said to him," okay but, how you will go home?" he said," my house is not that far from school i will go walking"i said to him and wished that he can stop asking question but, i was wrong "how you will enter your house at midnight" he said while taking the street of our school,"i will use my window, okay stop asking questions" i said to him while turning the volume of the music.