Chapter 8

hi! sorry if the fanfic sucks this is my first so, sorry have happy readings.

__________________________________

Luke P.O.V.

why she is that anger at me?  what i did wrong? maybe something wrong happened but, i don't what her to ignore me, i know what i have to do.

~~

i arrived at her house, i have to tell her the truth even if she is anger or mad at me i don't want that.

i got out of my car and stood in front of her door i took a deep breathe and rang the bell," COMING!" she said and i heard footsteps coming to the door.

" Luke!, what are you doing here?" she said with a puffy, bloodshot eyes she was crying?," well, hi to you too" i said to her but, something caught my eyes.." hi, wanna come in?" she said opening the door,"sure"i said entering her house taking my shoes off.

i followed her to the living room," you will keep standing?" she asked me she is cute, no stop it luke," thanks" i said sitting on the opposite couch from her," do you want to drink something?" she said standing up," water, is good" i said standing with her and following to the kitchen.

" so, luke what made you to come here?" she said taking a sip from her orange juice, and my eyes caught the same spot is this blood?" actually....." i said but, the door bell rang," excuse me" she said and left.

what was on her shirt was it blood?" and...oh hi luke" emily said walking to the fridge," hi emily" i said taking a sip from my water," emily your guest room is ready i will talk to you later okay?" amy said while going to her place again," okay, order pizza please?" emily said while walking of the kitchen.

" sorry, luke what you said?" amy said getting the phone from the counter of the kitchen," amy, is that....." i said while cut off by the door bell again," luke, go to my room fast"amy said to me i was confused,"okay" i said and started to go to her room.

______________________________________________

Amy P.O.V.

i wasn't expecting any one except emily.

i looked through the hole, my 15 year old brother zack is standing with my 13 years old sister candy aren't they in vegas with mom  and dad, i took a deep breathe and opened the door.

" hey, zack candy what are you doing here?" i said to them opening the door," first this is our house second..." zack said but, stopped when his phone rang.

"hi, mom ya, we arrived.. here am" zack said handing me the phone.

"hi mom " i said to her.

" hi, amy, your brother and sister is staying because they have tests next week so take care of them" mom said

" okay" i said to her

" oh... in your account i added some money you may need for the next week and no parties okay" mom said

"thanks mom but, there is a party i want to go" i said to her while going to the kitchen

" i said no, bye" mom  said and the line went die,"well ,what she said" zack said entering the kitchen with candy following him.

" nothing, go to change and i will order pizza okay..oh wait emily is staying with us this weekend" i said to them and they nodded and left.

i started to dialed pizza hut number (A/N:  i don't know what pizza place you guys have so, don't judge).

"hello, pizza hut ben is talking" ben the delivery guy he is cute 

" hi ben it's amy" i said to him

" hi amy how are you ?" he said 

"i  am fine and u?" i said 

" good, what can i get for you?" he said

"i want 4 pizza two pepperoni and one double chesse and one hawaiian please?" i said to him

" sure 30 minutes i will be there" he said 

"thanks ben bye" i said to him 

" who is ben?" luke said coming from the kitchen doorway,"luke you scared me" i said to him while putting the phone back.

" who is ben?" he said again," why you care? and my brother and sister are here if they saw you i will die go to the room"i said to him while grabbing his hand and going to my room.

" amy, i care okay now who he is?" he said why he is caring that much? and why he is here even?," he is the delivery guy luke i know him he is senior year in our school " i said to him," oh...okay" he said taking a set beside me on the couch yes i have a couch in my room!.

" i have a question?" he said," first i want to say sorry to you about the way i talked to you i was.." i said but he cut me,"don't be i understand it's okay" he said wow it was easy," really? i thought you are mad at me and maybe you will kick me out of the team?" i said to him with a confused face.

" no, first why would i kick you out of the team? you are really good" he and paused," second: why there is blood on your shirt?" he said while pointing to my shirt shit he can know.

" no, this is not blood " i said while trying to hide it," Amy don't lie to me you know i didn't tell anyone your secrets at all" he said while grabbing my hand from the shirt i was trying to clean it, i felt something strange when he touched my hand no i don't.

_______________________________________

hi! please don't hate me i know i didn't update in a while sorry about that , thanks for reading.