0

Just warning you that my writing at the start of this story isn't exactly the best I know, and the chapters are pretty short. I'm telling you though that there is more of a story line the more you get into the story and it's also better with longer chapters. I promise you it does get better. Ily guys loads thank you for the support. :)

*Caitlyn's p.o.v*

I wasn't all that fond of boys throughout my years of being a teenager.

Yes, I did stuff with them. God, I did stuff that you guys would think was impossible.

But I would never stay with them, I would go back to theirs after a party, do god knows what and head home.

I did this since I was 13, when my mom brought Luke home for the first time.

It's a horrible thought to come in, to see your mom sucking someones face off, literally.

I got it all off my mom. After my dad left us when I was 7, she would go out for the night then come back in the morning, looking like a mess.

Not that it bothered me, I did the same.

But ever since I found them both sprawled on the coach, Luke had stayed in my life where him and my mom dated.

About a year later he had proposed to her, and she reluctantly said yes.

My input on this didn't bother my mom, she had gotten over my dad.

"How come you didn't ask me first!" I had shouted at her, ignoring Luke in the background listening into our conversation.

"I didn't think you would care, your never here anyway!" She shouted back.

"How am I never here when your out fücking someone every night!" And with that I had walked off, ignoring the protests she had shouted at me.

Ever since that day me and my mom have grown distant. She had finally gotten a job and wasn't here for the whole day until 9 at night, sometimes longer.

So I was stuck with Luke, since he worked in his study. I started seeing Luke as my dad, as my father was no longer in my life.

He would of helped me do my homework, not that I needed help. But what would you do if your step father was hotter then the sun.

I would sit there and admire him as he looked down at the sheet of paper in front of him, he would bring his lip ring in between his teeth in concentration.

But little did he know how much it turned me on.

I don't understand why he married my mother, there was a huge gap in between their ages, as Luke was 24 and my mom was 39.

I was closer to his age then she was.

In the morning when mom was off to go to work, he would kiss her. I would sit there clenching my fists in jealousy, of how I wished I was my mother.

To have his hands all over me, whilst kissing my neck and jaw, just to hear me moan.

I started getting these fantasies when I turned 15, they wouldn't get out of my head.

At first I thought it was weird, wanting to do things with your step father was just wrong, but my hormones got the best of me until I started touching myself over him.

Whenever mom wasn't around, I would walk round the house with shorts on, and an oversized tank top which showed off my cleavage.

I would walk past Luke, smiling whenever I caught him staring, biting his lip.

I had to pull myself back from pouncing on him.

When I would go out to meet up with some friends, he would always interrogate me, telling me my clothes aren't suitable, or I need be back by a certain time. The typical father stuff.

"Where are you going?"

"Out with some friends." I would smile sweetly at him.

"Those shorts are to short."

"Hence why they're called shorts." I would reply.

"Make sure your back by 9."

"I will daddy!" I would smile and exit the house.

Oh how he loved me calling him daddy, the first time I had called it him, was when I was 14. I had wanted a laptop and calling him daddy seemed to do the trick.

And ever since then I would say it, I could tell he loved it from the prominent bulge in his pants whenever I said it.

Now today is my 17th birthday, and I really didn't want to get up.

"Caitlyn you have to get up!" Luke yelled through the door, knocking on it continuously.

I had locked it last night, as I didn't want my father to come in to me watching porn whilst touching myself.

Not that I would mind if he had come in.

"Okay daddy, I'll be up in a minute!" I yelled back hopping out of bed, I heard his footsteps fade as he walked off.

I made my way to my wardrobe grabbing my outfit to wear today, which consisted of shorts and a tank top.

I walked into the bathroom getting into the shower.

Oh how I wished he was in this shower with me, the way he would pound into me as the water raged down on us, mixing in with the sweat.

About 15 minutes later I hopped out and got changed into my clothes, before drying my hair.

I wasn't the one to make myself look nice, but I always tried just to make Luke jealous.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to see him and mom halfway through a makeout session. His tongue halfway down her throat, his hand gripped lowly on her waste.

They broke apart and my mom pecked him again and left the house. That little bítch, she didn't even acknowledge me.

Luke looked over at me, and smiled widely.

"Happy birthday Caitlyn." He cheered.

I smiled, before grabbing my bag and an apple.

"You ready then?" He asked.

I nodded biting into the apple.

"Great, your present will be here when you get back from school."

"Okay daddy." I said and made my way to the door, him following closely behind.

I would love to have a day off from school, but I can't as I wanted to keep my grades up.

Not like I care about my grades, but Luke does.

So here I am, on my way to school on my birthday.

We made our way to school, but I couldn't stop myself from looking over at Luke. The way he gripped the steering wheel, biting his lip every once in a while.

Soon enough we were outside of school, where I saw Ellie with her boyfriend, Ashton.

I waved over at Luke before shutting the door, and made my way other to Ellie.

Ashton was looking over at the car that I had just come out of.

"Is that your boyfriend?" He asked, looking at me confused.

"No thats my stepdad." I replied smiling, then the bell rang signalling school had started.

***

I was watching my little pony with a three year old next to me whilst I was writing this ;))

Jasmine from the future: wtf was I on damn I was crazy