Supermarket

• Dedicated to Sheena Josol

I woke up with trembling knees caused by the wrath of the fresh morning breeze. Whats up with the weather today? Isn't this suppose to be paradise? Right now, it is a disaster! Its fucking cold and my knees are shaking. I hate this day.

I walked down the stairs and headed to the kitchen. Guess what? There is not even a single thing edible in this kitchen! There's no bread, no protein, nothing! There's not even a single candy in this masive house! I moaned to death due to the unending battle between myself and Captain Starvation with his muse named "MY STOMACH". URRGHHH!!! Not sooner, a disturbed yet sexy Nathan came without any sign of coming. 

"Low there Bee"

"Low there beast"

"Hey!...wait..what?"

"Yes. I called you beast" I chuckled.

"But why? I'm no beast!" he argued, crossing his arms and furrowing his brows. Those thick brows of sexiness and fertility!

"Yes! Yes you are! You are a sexy beast!" I declared 

"I like the sound of that" He giggled raising a brow and smiling like a pedobear.

"Though, I going to say this to you this early, I won't have sex with you, get it?" 

"I know you won't."

"Good."

"Not right now, you won't! Soon, you'll be begging for me"

"Eww" I said pouting my luscious lips of heaven and flirtation.

"Assumer" I added.

"I'm hungry." I muttered.

"Same, same.My tummy is grumbling!" he agreed.

"Let's go and have breakfast?" he asked.

"YES! I am starving! But where are we going? I don't know this place" I asked.

"Why are you looking at me? I just followed you. If you don't know this place then, we'll go to an adventure." Nathan said.

"What if we get lost?" I countered.

"C'mon! There are cabs out there! Don't worry!" he said.

"Okay! Let's go!"

----------------------------------------------------------

Nathan and I headed outside the house and waited for a cab to pass by but not even a single one passed. We waited for like half an hour and still there was none! 

"Looks like luck isn't on our side." Nathan mumbled.

"Tell me about it." 

"Wait...let me go back to the house, I forgot something."

Nathan's POV

I decided to head back to the house not because I forgot something but I went back there to check the web for directions so that Barbara will be impressed with me. I couldn't seem to get any signal in this freaking house. I went upstairs but there's none, I headed downstairs and still there's none! Seems like today is not a day for Super Nathan. I head to the garage and still there was nothing. Not even a single bar in my phone! Why?! Suddenly, I bumped into this bicycle that has this basket in front of it! Yay! It looks like Super Nathan saves the day for Barbara! Hahaha! What? I'm a guy. I need to impress her.

"Hey Barbara!"

"Not the time for annoying me, Nathan!"

"Wonk! Wonk!" pressing the wonker of the bicycle. She smiled.