Prologue

(c)Serendipity214/Queen Z’s original work. Do not copy. Kk?

PROLOGUE

‘I can't believe I'm doing this.’ I silently cursed as he pushed me roughly at the recently closed door of his pad.

This thing I'm doing right here on his very pad is out of my handbook's rules of my bachelorette life. It never happened that I flirt and fuck with someone else's own apartment, house, pad or wherever else's bed!

It never happened for the past 7 years of my sexual excapades

. Because it has always been on my own apartment and bed and not my fuck buddy for the night!

Men are the ones who went out straight the door after the satiating sex. Yes, I threw them out once we're done and there's no turning back.

It had been my daily appetite to have men at my whims and have them begging for more. And when I'm done, they just have to find their way out of my apartment and life for good.

I'm not the kind of woman who does relationships. Well, not anymore. After that....shit.

'Stop it, don't dwell on there again, Paige.' I silently reprimanded myself. Just savor this one-night of madness with this one hell of a hot photographer.

Shit. For once, another photographer again? Well, never mind. What's wrong with hooking up rather having fun between the sheets with photographers?

I swear, they're one hell of a...ughhhh!

He pressed his mouth to mine for the nth time this night. Though we exchanged hot and passionate kisses inside the bar and along our way here on his pad, I still can't resist him and feel sated or anything. I still want more of it.

His lips nipped my lower lip gently then bite it not-so-gently afterwards. And it earned a soft moan from me. His lips stretched in a smile.

How could he do that while kissing me? Damn. This man's really is an expert in bed.

I felt his strong hands travel down my sides. He started caressing me through the sheer fabric of my red dress. Every touch, it leaves hot trails that sets me on fire.

I slid my hands around his neck as he kissed me fervently. My fingers wound as he deepened the kiss that sent his tongue slid inside and meet mine.

Our tongues met and lapped. While he's busy feeling me up, I was also busy caressing his.

My hands travelled from his broad shoulders down to his strong arms that are flexing with muscles. Then travelled up again to his shoulders and down to his broad chest. I scratched him wildly on his chest when he bit my lower lip.

He growled at my action but smirked at the same time. His head cocked to one side, eyeing me lustfully as he leaned closer to my ear.