v

days clean
raven: 0
luke: 0
-

raven avoided the bleachers for the next few days , actually she avoided taking breaks over all.

she hasn't had a conversation with anyone in that school in about two years. the only the teachers say to her is "what" so she definitely could not bump into him again.

she knew who he was , he was famous. every girl wanted him but all she wanted was to go and deal with her problems in the only way she knew how.

"fuck it" she muttered walking straight to the bleachers instead of lunch.

"hi" a voice said from behind her.

"what the fuck" she muttered as she turn around.

thats when luke got a good look at her entire face. of course he knew who she was , she was infamous around here and that made her a hundred percent more intriguing.

"luke" he gave her his hand

"raven" she shook it

"so why do you come here?" he asked

"gunna ask you the same?" she said in a monotone

"you go first?"

"fine" she said after a few seconds

she sat down on the ground taking out her familiar friend out of her bag and showing it to him.

"you?"

he sat down next to her and lit a cigarette ,
"want?"

she nodded yes and took one.

he bent over into his bag and took out his poison.

and there it was , bottles on bottles of liquor, bags of drugs and pills and other stuff that not even raven could identify.

"where do you get all of these?"

"i have a special lady" he winked

"okay." i muttered

after a few minutes of silence luke spoke up
"hey raven?" he whispered

"yeah."

"how about we make this our little spot,okay?"

"why" she asked

"i don't know?" he lied

"sure whatever."

"so see you here tomorrow, same time?"

"sure luke" she said getting up and leaving luke alone.

she had no idea why she said yes but something about luke made her want to get to know him. she could tell he wasn't what everyone thinks he is.

--
yo yo yo
lots of dialogue i know
but its gotta be like thaaatt

ok but obvi via the pic above , raven is a fair skinned poc , i kinda just needed her to have curly hair !