"Why?" Stefan asked.

   "Well... No idea. That's the beauty of Katherine; she's always up to something."

   "So, how are we going to find the moonstone?" Stefan asked, looking at Damon and I.

   "Jeremy is getting it from Tyler," I said, giving him a small apologetic smile.

   He looked from me to his brother in disbelief. "Why would you involve Jeremy?" He walked past him and slapped him on the arm, continuing to walk away.

   Damon looked back at Stefan, his mouth slightly open. "He's playing Indiana Jones. He involved himself." He scoffed when Stefan paid him no attention. "Come on, we need to see if he was able to get it."

   "My favourite," I sighed. "Looking out for the Gilbert's. I don't know why I didn't come back to Mystic Falls earlier."

   We stood by a ledge and listened in to the conversation Jeremy was having with Tyler. It ended up in nothing since the boy gave the stone to his uncle, Mason. That made me groan, roll my eyes, and look at Damon. "We should find Bonnie, ask her whether she can touch Mason and see where he has it."

   "Yeah," Stefan nodded, looking at me. "That's a good idea. She was standing by the tables when I last saw her."

   "Let's go," Damon sighed, walking away. Stefan and I followed. Bonnie was standing by the tables, and groaned when she saw us. I took her by her arm and dragged her across the small yard, where there were barely any people.

   "What do you want?" she asked as she pulled her arm away from my hold.

   "A favour," Damon answered. 

   "Like that's gonna happen," she scoffed, rolling her eyes.

   Damon sighed and rolled his eyes. "So predictable." He pointed at Stefan and I with his thumb. "That's why I brought them."

   "I know how you feel about helping us out, but since you're the one that linked Mason with Katherine, we finally have an opportunity to get an upper hand on both of them so, just hear us out," Stefan explained.

   "Pretty please," I added with a small smile.

   Bonnie eyed us, and then nodded. "I'm listening." That was when Stefan's phone began to ring, and I didn't have to look at the ID to know that it was Elena. 

   "I have to fill Elena in on what's going on," he said. He looked at Damon. "Can you play nice, please?" He then looked at me. "And can you make him play nice?"

   I waved a hand and looked back at Bonnie. "All you have to do is touch Mason Lockwood again to see if he gave Katherine the moonstone."

   "My visions don't work like that," she explained. "I don't get to ask questions."

   "How inconvenient," Damon rolled his eyes. "Although, let's talk about that little witchy-juju thing you do with me. You know, the fun one where my brain burst into flames? What is that?"

   "That's me giving you an aneurysm." she rolled her eyes. "Your blood vessels go pop, but you heal quickly; so, I do it over and over again."

   "Mmm," I nodded with a small smile, glancing at Damon. "I should go to you whenever I'm annoyed at him."

   Damon rolled his eyes and looked back at Bonnie. "Is it vampire specific?"

   "It'd work with anyone with a supernatural healing ability."

   "Good, good," Damon nodded. He looked down at me and smirked. "Good."

   "Damon, I'm not going to help you hurt him," Bonnie confessed. "Or anyone."