n i n e

lol hi y'all
enjoy pls

*Harry's POV*

I could already tell today was definitely going to be a great day. It was raining, and I for one, love rainy days. I sigh contently before making my way to my office and open all of the blinds, making it so I could take in the beautiful sight. Rain always put me at peace, it calmed my nerves and just overall made me happy. I came in a little late today, due to Marissa not waking me up. My phone had died during the night since I had forgotten to plug it in last night. A small smile emerges on my face when I see that Allison had already dropped off the water bottle, I'll have to thank her later. Remembering the events that occurred yesterday, I walk over to the stereo and turn it on, turning it down so it set a nice, uplifting mood. My heart dropped to my stomach when I began to recall why Niall had to dismiss himself early, in such a rushed, agitated manner. I begin to ponder about what could've happened to the poor boy, before my office phone rings and has me hurtling back to reality. I sigh before walking towards it and picking it up.

"Mr. Styles office..." I mumble, messing with the spiraling cord in which connected the base to the actual phone.

"Mr. Horan is here." Stacey tells me. I smile at the mention of him. A surge of relief washes over me.

"Alright, thank you. Have a lovely day, Stacey." I tell her. We bid our goodbyes before placing the phone back in the provided spot, before anticipating the presence of the young boy. Once I hear the small, almost inaudible knocks on the door, signalling me that he had made his way up, I tell him to come in. He smiles at me before sitting across from me.

"Hello, Mr. Horan. How are you?" I ask. I examine his body, not seeing any other marks on his pale skin. My eyes meet his and he blushes, before clearing his throat.

"I'm good. What about you?"

"I'm great." I reply. He nods before looking around.

"Why's that?" He says, sitting back in his chair and crossing his arms. I smile widely and gesture to the windows, which the rain gracefully crashed on.

"The rain. I love it." I say. He makes a face before walking to the stereo and changing the station. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"You like the rain? I hate it. It's such a mood killer. It makes me pretty sad actually. Why would anyone like the rain?" He says, before seating himself. I think for the true reasoning behind my strange infatuation for rain. I smile when I come to a conclusion.

"You see," I start, resting my arms on the desk and folding my hands. "Something that can't... Obtain feelings, such as the sky, shouldn't get to be happier than I am." I explain. He looks at me with a sad look and I shrug it off, folding my arms.

"Let's get to work, Mr. Horan."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

:)