t w e n t y t w o

*I know this is super weird, and it's been years since I've even opened Wattpad; but I had this strange feeling that I really wanted to finish this story. I know we're all a lot older now, and we've moved on from One Direction and are onto different things, but this is something that I put a lot of time and effort into, and I wanted to try to finish it. Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy.*

*Harry's POV*

The ride back to Niall's apartment was silent, other than the occasional tip-tapping on his phone. He never once raised his head to look at me; he kept his eyes glued to his lap the whole ride. Once I pull up, Niall hardly waits until the car is at a full stop before unbuckling his seatbelt and hopping out. 

"Niall, wait." I call, but by this time, he had already shut the door. I let out a small sigh as I watch him go disappear into the apartment complex. I don't get it. Niall was all over me the night before. Could it be that it was just a spur of the moment thing? Or that he just went along with things because I initiated them? These thoughts followed me all the way home, never once escaping my mind. As I pull into the driveway, I notice that Marissa's car is there. Good grief, I can never catch a break. I see Marissa move the curtains to peek out the window, and once we make eye contact, she abruptly closes the curtains. Puzzled, I start towards the door, but before I can get in 3 steps, the door flings open, revealing Marissa, with a worried look on her face. 

"Harry!" She exclaims, and I can't tell if she's angry or excited to see me. She rushes towards me and wraps me in her embrace. She buries her head into my chest for a few seconds, before removing it and peering up at me, her big round piercing into my soul.

"I've been worried sick about you!" She tells me, before tearing herself from my grasp and lightly banging her fists on my chest. I can't help but let out a chuckle; she's 5'2 and probably 100lbs soaking wet. Watching her attempt to "hit me" was cute to say the least.

"I know love, and I'm sorry. Louis and Liam were going through some things and they asked me to be there for them, and I couldn't say no. I should've kept you in the loop, I'm sorry." I explain, stroking her hair and looking straight into her puppy eyes that were staring right back at me. She sighs and tightens her grip around me, as if she was afraid I was going to slip away. 

"It won't ever happen again. I promise." I tell her, and my heart drops, remembering the conversation Niall and I had just moments earlier. It felt wrong of me to be comforting Marissa, knowing full and well that I wished it were Niall instead. I pull away from her, grabbing her hand instead and leading us into the house.

"Are you hungry at all?" She asks, stopping us in our tracks right in front of the kitchen. She has always been such a kind, loving soul. She deserves better than me. 

"A little." I say, smirking at her and lifting her up into my arms. She lets out a shrill giggle, squirming around playfully. I chuckle in response, carrying her up to the bedroom.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"You always get hard after going down on me. Is something wrong?" Marissa asks, frantically playing with my member. I sigh and shake my head. 

"Nothing's wrong baby, just keep going." I tell her. I throw my head back on the pillows, staring up at the ceiling and she feverishly licks and sucks. How could I possibly have sex with Marissa when all I can think about is Niall? I can't let Marissa down, especially when I've been gone for 2 nights. She'll know something happened. I close my eyes tight and Imagine that Niall is down there, looking up at me with is big blue eyes, his mouth full of me. Suddenly, I feel all of the blood rushing, and once again, I feel guilty for letting someone other than Marissa excite me. She looks up at me and looks relieved, as if my hard dick cured any anxieties she had. I lay her down on the bed with a quickness; I just want this to be over.