f o u r

*Niall's POV*

"Yes, I promise." I mumble to my mom. She sighs through the other end of the phone.

"Alright. I love you Niall. Call me later." She replies while hanging up. I sigh before tossing my phone on the bed and walking towards my closet. A sound jolts me from my thoughts.

"Where are you going babe?" He asks, his voice deep and raspy from sleep. I gulp a little before sighing.

"I'm going to work. Or, uh, what ever you would call it I guess." I mumble while playing with my fingers.

"I don't want you to leave yet." He pouts, holding out his arms from underneath the blankets. I sigh.

"Zayn, you know I have to-"

"I don't want you to leave yet." He repeats, more of a statement then a request.

"Oh, but I have to be there in an hour and if I'm late again Mr. Styles will fire me." I say. He shakes his head and sits up from the bed.

"Niall, what did I say about talking back to me?" He says, getting up and walking towards me. I let out a shaky breath and look up to meet his stern gaze.

"You said not to..." I whispered under my breath. He rolled his eyes at me and grabbed the belt that hung from his closet.

"And what did I say would happen if you did?" He said, folding it while looking me in the eyes.

"T-that I would get punished." I mumble. He narrows his eyes at me before bringing it back and it makes contact with my face.

*Harry's POV*

"Yes, water is fine Allison." I tell her. She nods before scurrying out again. I laugh at her constant worrying about my hydration before glancing at my wrist watch. Is he going to be late again? I huff before folding my arms over my chest. That just won't do. Allison walks back in and places two water bottles on my desk and I send her a small smile.

"Thank you. Has Mr. Horan arrived yet?" I ask. She looks around as if she was thinking before shaking her head.

"I'm afraid not." She tells me and I sigh. Where is that boy? I'm sure he's not very busy do to the fact that he seems as if he were to get bullied in school and had to sit in the bathrooms at lunch. I chuckle as an image of Niall sitting in the high school bathrooms creeps its way into my mind.

"Well, inform me when he does." I tell her and she nods her head once before taking a stack of papers and walking out. I click on my computer before logging in and checking various emails. As I was about to reply to a seemingly important one, a small knock prevents me from doing so.

"Come in." I say. As I thought, Niall walks through the door with his head hanging low.

"I'm so sorry I'm late Mr. Styles." He mumbles before speed walking to his provided chair and sitting. I clear my throat and he looks up at me, his eyes red and glossy. I furrow my eyebrows before I turn my attention to something much more disturbing. I gasp.

"Mr. Horan, what happened to your face?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

thanks for reading y'all ily sorry its short but I'm lazy omg