3: Flip, Sip, Strip

ابدأ من البداية

I grabbed the last two and started nibbling on them. Laura walked out and back in with syrup and bacon. Before the boys got to it, she put two slices on my plate and on hers.

"So Evie what classes have you got?" Damien asked.

I swallowed a piece of bacon and said, "History Early Modern Europe, history of Greek Civilization, English Early Modern Literature and introduction to poetry."

"See you in early modern Europe." He winked.

"Me too." Laura said during chews. "I'm a history major so I'll probably see you in both classes."

"I haven't got a major yet." Lucas said. "But I'm in most art classes."

"Really?" I blurted out.

He frowned. "Don't I look like a guy who does art?"

"No!" I said. "You look more like a sports kind of guy."

He smirked. "I do sports. Football and hockey mainly. Are you into sports?"

I sighed and shook my head.

"At all?" Laura asked outraged.

"No."

All three of them looked at each other. "Looks like we're going to have to get you to a hockey game. My cousin plays for the Vancouver Canucks." Lucas said proudly.

Laura gasped. "No way!"

He nodded and they started up a huge conversation on who's going through to some sort of Stanley Cup.  

Laura said L.A kings, Damien said Toronto Maple Leafs or Boston Bruins and Lucas said, of course, Vancouver Canucks.

"We'll go to a game next month or in a few weeks or something. Would you come?" Damien asked me.

"Big muscle packed guys punching other big guys." Laura winked.

"Sure. Why not?" I laughed.

"By the way," Damien started. "After everyone's first week of lectures, there's a bonfire out in the forest on the Friday."

"After next week?" Luke asked.

He nodded.

"Awesome I'm there. Laura? Evie?"

We nodded together.

As we finished breakfast and added irrelevant chatter, the doorbell rang. I glanced around and everyone continued to look at one another. I sighed. "I'll get it then."

I ran a hand through my hair as I stood up and walked around the corner to open the door.

A well dressed male smiled at me. His build was big and I was guessing he was also an athlete. Probably one of Damien's or Lucas' friends. He pushed his glasses up his nose and said, "Hello there."

"Ah, hi."

"Is Damien here?"

I nodded and opened the door wider. He brushed past me and I rolled my eyes. Man, sometimes I really hate jocks. 

As I shut the door and walked back into the living room, I heard the laughter of the boys.  

We all said our hello's as Damien introduced us and he grinned. 

Lucas stood up and gestured for me to go upstairs. Laura was also giving me that look so all three of us made or way up to Lucas's room.  

His walls were already filled with posters of his favorite bands and random photo's I was guessing was his photography.