His lips trailed down my stomach, hands playing with the hem of my panties.

"Andy." I moaned, arching my back.

He laughed, "That isn't my name."

I nearly fell in the shower with shock. Had I slept with someone last night? The mere thought had me bent over the toilet, puking out my guts. I began to cry and sat down on the cool tile.

What was I going to do? I couldn't remember last night at all. Everything was coming in flashes and not piecing together. If I had slept with someone last night, that meant the worst thing possible. I had cheated on Andy. On the man I loved. I hated people who cheated and now look at me, being one of them. 

I stayed in the bathroom for at least thirty minutes, simply crying and cursing my existence. How was I going to tell Andy? Was I even going to tell him? Of course I was! I wasn't the type to lie and pretend nothing had happened. He needed to know what I did last night. I just prayed that he wouldn't leave me. That he would give me a second chance.

"Morgan, Liza! You guys made it! Finally, I thought you two weren't coming." Annabell said, appearing before me. She was smiling brightly and wearing a dazzling blue dress. Noah walked up behind her and I scowled at him.

"Nice to see you two." Noah said.

"You two are adorable!" Liza cooed.

I glared at her. Did she forget what we even came for?

"Thanks! Alright, drinks are in the kitchen and dancing in the living room. Come on girls, party!" Annabell cheered.

I sniffed and stepped out of the bathroom, rubbing my nose and trying not to break into tears once again when I saw the clothes I had been wearing last night. I let out a scream of frustration before running forward and ripping the shirt into pieces and throwing them to the ground. How could I? I loved Andy. Why would I do this? 

My phone rang and I looked at it slowly, hoping it wasn't Andy so I could have more time to gather my thoughts. Thankfully, it was Annabell and I gladly answered it.

"Hey-"

"You two-timing bitch!" She screeched, cutting me off. I blinked in shock. "How could you? I thought you were my friend! I trusted you!"

"What are you talking about?" I exclaimed.

"Oh, don't act like you don't know, whore! You slept with Noah! How could you? I fucking hate you! Never speak to me again!" She spat before hanging up.

Noah. I slept with fucking Noah. Not only did I ruin my own relationship but also Annabell's. I was the worst friend and girlfriend known to Earth. I sunk into my bed, covering my face and taking deep breaths. What was I going to do?

"You think you're so great, being a cheer leader," Noah said, leading me into a vacant hall. "Once you got the popularity you ditched me. I felt so used. Did you know that I loved you? You were my best friend and I thought I could trust you. But no, you're like everyone else. Once you get what you want, you leave everyone behind."

I was shoved into a dark room and my eyes adjusted. I noticed a bed and giggled, skipping over to it and sitting down. I gave Noah a seductive expression, leaning forward and showing my breasts. I didn't comprehend what he was saying.

"You ruined my life. I hated myself. I nearly killed myself over you. That's why I moved. And I swore that when I came back, I would ruin your life just like you ruined mine."

"Andy!" I laughed, rolling my eyes. "Come here!" I whined, holding my hand out for him.

He smirked, "Don't worry. I'm coming."