PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

Sara's POV

"So I'm set to marry him?". I asked my mom.

"Yes, only if you want to my dear. Your father and I are not forcing you, we're just worried." she said with a worried look on her face.

"Ok, I'll marry him so you don't have to be worried"

"So it's settled then! I'll go call Carol and tell her the news!" she said as she runs out of the room excited.

"Oh my god Carol! Sara agreed on marrying him! Yeah, ok. I'll be there! bye." I heard my mom telling her friend Carol.

"Sweetie, I'm going to meet Carol. Oh and before I forget, your father would like to have dinner sometime soon!"

"Yes mom."

"Don't yes mom me, you have to promise!"

"Ok, ok! I'll go next week, I promise!"

"Good! ok, I gotta go, Carol is waiting for me! bye! Ah! I can't believe it, my baby is going to get married!" she said before heading out the door. I can't believe I just said yes to marrying a total stranger. Oh my god! What if he turns out to be gangster? A rapist? A murderer? A drug addict or maybe even worst! Well my mom wouldn't make me marry someone like that but I can't really help but worry about all the possibilities of what he might actually be. Then my phone rang, bringing me out of my trance.

"Hello, Sara Delabreaux talking, how may I help you?" I said as I asnwered the phone.

"Good evening Ms. Delabreaux, it's Mr. Delgado's executive secretary." she answered.

"Good evening Emily, what does Mr. Delgado need?" I said to her.

"He needs you to come in tonight since a very special investor is arriving, and he wants you to personally meet him on his behalf" Emily replied.

"Ok, I'll be there in half an hour, bye." I said as I hang up the phone to get ready. Geez, being a general manager for a prestigious hotel sucks sometimes. I thought today would be a work free day, so much for going out and enjoying myself. I walk up to my closet and grabbed a black high waisted skirt, a white polo, and put on my black stilettos. Once I got dressed up I looked at myself in the mirror to see how I look like, my bright blue eyes staring right back at me, my curls falls perfectly to my shoulder sculpting my oval face. I grab my bag and white trench coat and headed out the door.

I walk in the hotel heading straight to the elevator to talk to Mr. Delgado. As I walk many people greeted me, well that's normal since I'm like their boss. As I was about to get in the elevator someone tapped my shoulder scaring the shit out of me. "Oh my god!" I shouted. I turn to see who it was and saw my boss laughing his ass off.

"HAHAHAHA, sorry Sara. I didn't mean to scare you."

"hhm.. are you sure you didn't do that on purpose Derek?"

I heard him chuckle softly. "No, I didn't. Can you come to my office please."

"Yes Mr. Delgado." I replied. As I follow him towards his office, we walked in and sat down to talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: Hi! It's my first time writing a story on wattpad and If you like the story and want me to continue just please leave me a comment and vote! ^_^ This was really hard to write since I'm having writers block which sucks! but oh well! If you really like it I will keep on updating :)

XOXO! >_< pcolleens