Chapter 4 - Mariah, I've Got News

AXL'S POV
"That was a good show, guys!" I shouted back at my band mates. That was a huge gig for us, could possibly take us even farther in the music industry.
I began to pack up my bags, & clean up the stage. The audience was a bit rowdy, but I swear they loved us.
"Hey, asshole!" Slash said, slapping my back.
"Ow! You ass" I replied, flinching in slight pain.
"I just came to say good show. & dude,...his tone was now quiet & solemn.. Did you see that chick, the one dancing on the pole? I think she's totally into all of us." He wiped a ringlet from his sweaty face, raising an eyebrow at me.
I exhaled rather sadly. In my head, I was contemplating. Was she, really?

"I don't know man, it's kinda her job to do that, yanno?" his smile faded.
"Listen to me man. No girl would just do that. I felt some sort of deep, intimate connection. We need to find her." he was serious, & it honestly made me burst into laughter.

"Slash, give it up! You're never this serious. Just have another drink, that oughtta do it." I winked & pat his back before exiting the stage.
It was a few minutes before I perceived that I too, might as well have a drink.
Walking back to the bar area was a total drag, all of the hot girls were gone, & people either smelled like piss or my aunt's dogs. Nasty, right?

The bar was now in sight, so I was just a few steps away, until I felt a bump.
It's her. I thought to myself.
she looked surprised, motionless & a mixture of happy & frightened.
before I realized she wasn't going to speak, I grabbed her hand & did all the talking.
"Hello Miss Lady, I'm Axl. Axl Rose." I spoke. Miss lady? What the hell, Ax.

She smiled & blushed furiously. aw.
"I- I know who you are. I'm Kayla. Nice to meet you, well..officially, Axl." She stated, obviously referring back to the strip show she put on for us, earlier.
I felt an arm twist around my neck;
"And who is this beauty?" Steven spoke, also kissing her hand.
her eyes were completely wide now. I guess she really did know who we are.
I stared at her blank face & returned to Steven.
"This is Kayla, she's one of the dancers here."

She then snapped out & replied quickly
"Well no no no no, I'm actually not a dancer full-time. I'm actually a bartender...my manager, Jerry. Yeah, he wants me to dance whenever bands come in & play ; thinks the sexual 'attraction' of dancing up there will bribe them into unconsciously buying more drinks...a business scheme." she admitted, twirling with her hair.
God, she's beautiful. & not a whore. A real woman.
"That's a smart idea. Hey, the attraction worked." Steven winked at her & she blushed softly.

"Where do you live?" I butted in.
She looked skeptical, then replied.
"I live off of Melrose with my friend, Mariah."
Her face dropped & grew white.
"Oh my god, Mariah is in the car! She's been waiting for 20 minutes now, I've gotta go." She panicked, frolicking in her purse.
As she began to walk out, fast paced, I stopped her.
"Hey! Do you think we could come with?"
She smiled & nodded, continuing to walk out the doors of the Whiskey.

KAYLA'S POV
I just talked to Steven Adler & Axl fucking Rose.
I don't know why I was panicking. Maybe the fact that my favorite fucking band is coming home with me? That my angels are going to be in my house??? How did this happen???
I walked across the crunchy pavement to my car, where Mariah was listening to Skid Row.
"MARIAH!" I shouted, causing her to jump a little.
"Dude, it's been 26 minutes, did you do a quickie or something what the hell?!" She turned down the radio & gave me a stern expression.

"Okay okay, I know you're mad right now. But, you won't be, once I tell you who are guests are going to be tonight." I replied in a cheery tone.
She rolled her eyes & shot me the 'I hate surprises, now hurry the fuck up & tell me' look.
"Well, I was in the club & ..guns n roses want to come home with us." I spat out all at once.