MEMES

Welcome back my Dan and Phil sexy human people :)

As a fellow worshipper of Sister Daniel and Father Phil I have come to tell you another phandom requirement. This requirement is known as the ever so beautiful yet downright strangest things you will find on the internet known as........ (dramatic pause)....... MEMES.

Now I know what you are thinking, "memes? Why are you telling us about memes? Everybody knows what a meme is."
Ahh but yes, everybody does know what a meme is. But does everybody have a love and passion for these internet bombs like us phandom members do? No. Only we do, because we are F Â B Û L Ô U Š ♡

For me, my meme I-guess-you-could-say "god" is Pepe The Frog. I love pepe. Pepe is love, Pepe is life. In fact, one time I saw this picture and someone photoshopped pepe on the Panic! At the Disco album cover and called it Pepe! At the Disco and let me tell you, honey it was absolutely GLORIOUS. And to make life even better there was two different Panic! album covers with Pepe on them. Lik srsly omg iz diz an ocean or an ocean of my tearz (tears of joy obviously) Oh and I also saw pepe photoshopped on the FOB AB/AP album cover. Thus my reason why I love the internet. And I also saw him phptoshopped on a MCR album cover. I Love Life. And you can bet your panties that I saved those sexy
pictures into my camera roll. Oh yeah... Life goals baby.

Now that I am finished with my love for Pepe, it's time to talk about another type of meme. This amazing (Phil hehe) meme is known as my i-wish-was-my-pet named Doge. Much memes, very wow. Now Doge is a meme that is changing lives with his lovely catch phrases that rebel against the rules of grammar. These phases are usually something like "much ...., very ...." Or "such ...., very ...."
For example, when my fave sexy band in the whole universe (5 Seconds of Summer) changed their Twitter into (5 Seconds of Doge) I felt like the world was answering my prayers. (It was probably Sister Daniel spreading her internet luvvvv) I love Sister Daniel. But when this notorious moment happened I made sure I took screenshots of all of 5SOS's Twitter accounts before they changed then back. I mean who could blame me? I had to capture the fabulous moment of when my favorite band discovered memes. That was a historical moment in my life okay. Dont judge meh.

Okay I know there are alot of memes that are on the internett that we have all seen that I am not going to mention or we would be here forever. Literally.
Its time to talk about some of the best memes on the internet. These memes come in all different kinds and are probably made with more creativity that half of the people on the internet have. These memes are known as the Danisnotonfire memes. Ahh yes, the Dan memes. The weirdest ones you will find on the world wide web. And if any of you reading this right now and say that you have never seen and/or made one of these memes, you sit on a throne of lies. We all know that you have seen one of these memes so don't try to lie. Instead, you should say that you've seen and loved these memes with pride and the (if you are like me) small amount of dignity you still have left. (A/N- I'm not saying that you personally have no dignity. I'm saying if you are like me and have no dignity bc I have absolutely none.Iokay I just wanted to make that clear bc I don't wanna offend any of you bc I love my fellow phandom members. You guys are my family♡) Also, I am positive that every single one of you have seen a Danisnotonfire meme because you guys are phandom members. If you weren't phandom members then you probably wouldn't be reading this because this is clearly titled "The Bible Of Phan" so obviously whoever is reading this likes phan. Correct me if I'm wrong but it true. So back to the Dan memes now.

Dan memes are the pinnacle of the phandom. They are what us Sister Daniel worshippers bond over. You can literally make internet friends with other phandom members from a Danisnotonfire meme. Believe me I've seen it happen before and it was one of the most beautiful things I've seen in the internet.
By the way, speaking of internet friends,I really want some because they are the best. Ive had internet friends before. They weren't part of the phandom tho (sadly) but they were Larry shippers. (Larry is the 1D fandom if you don't know) I talked to them with imessage when I had my iphone. But sadly at school one day someone stole my phone out of my desk and I told the teachers and the office and the school didn't so shot about it. I'm still pissed about that because it was an iphone 5c and it was fucking expensive so 'fuck youuuu' to whoever stole it. (Sorry for my profanity) But since my phone was stolen I had no way to talk to my friends. I dmed one of them on twitter and told her what happened and said that I would text them back when I got a new phone but its been like almost a year since it was taken and I haven't gotten a new one yet so they probably thoIought I ditched them or didn't want to talk to them anymore and forgot about me. :( In fact one of them unfollowed me in insta. But however since then I got a tablet which I have a texting app on so I'm not cut off from humanity anymore. But i can only text with Wi-Fi which is probably part of the reason why I never leave my house. But the
point is, I lost my internet friends so does anyone wanna be friends with me bc I don't have very many irl friends to talk to and its lonely. Please feed be frieenndssss with meeeee. So if any of you are looking for an internet friend you should hmu sometimes bc I'm so lonely lol.

Anyways that's all i have to talk about for this chapter. I kinda got a little bit off topic at the end. Oops. But if you are reading this then thank you and I love you kay. Muah.

Ps- I might not update this book very often bc I have like 1r days till school starts and I have to read a book as a summer assignment and I still have like 200 pages left. Thanks procrastination. Bye

« Ps - most of the memes that were mentioned in this chapter are shown in the picture above »

§ All Hail Sister Daniel §

AMEN