Lets All Go Out With a Bang!

Dawn stood there panting, even if Torterra was the one on the field she felt like she had been in the battle herself. She eyed Trip as he crouched down, probably just as tired as her from this duel they where having.

It was Excadrill versus Torterra, and even match so far, but they need to end it quick. Well she wanted to end it quick Paul had promised if she won he'd do the couple contest with her and no one was getting in the way of that, defiantly no Blonde haired bimbo!

"Torterra leaf storm,"

"Excadrill Dig,"

"Follow it,"

And so it did the lead storm went down the tunnel Excadrill had made and his cry of pain could be heard as he busted threw the ground. Torterra took a step back, the battle getting to the large Pokemon. Dawn wasn't going to use him because of the fact she just used him before this battle, but he was her type advantage and she has to win, not only that this battle was a two on two match.

"Excadrill drill run,"

"Torterra now Solar Beam,"

"Too slow,"

"No stupid guess again,"

The sun was directly over the arena so solar beam charged up instantly and poor Excadrill was in the sent of the attack.

"Your going to have to do better little kid, grass types are only slightly executive,"

Excadrill landed but dropped to his knees, before nodding back at Trip

"Dig one more time,"

"Now Torterra frenzy Plant,"

A loud dust cloud covered the field before, a sea of thorns and vines covered the field was shown and Excadrill was wrapped up hanging from above, defeated.

Dan let out a sigh of relief as she recalled the large grass type started before placing the pokeball against her forehead.

"Alright let's get this think over with Haxorus,"

"A dragon type good thing I have this guy," Dawn whispered

"Weavile stand by for battle,"

The two Pokemon eyes each other, before tsking one another.

"Haxorus Draco meteor,"

"Weavile ice beam,"

As Draco meteor came down over the field Weavile shot an ice beam at it and froze the stones.

"Now use them to get airborne,"

"Haxorus, dragon tail,"

"Metal claw,"

Boom!

They landed with both sliding a few feet back.

"Weavile now blizzard,"

"Haxorus cut threw it with dragon claw,"

Slash! Slash!

Blizzard disbursed as the field cleared up Weavile was gone....

"Now ice beam,"

Weavile showed up above Haxorus and froze him solid. Landing Weavile grabbed his shoulder and back up

"Dragon pulse,"

Haxorus broke threw the ice and charged up his attack while stepping towards Weavile, who backed away holding his shoulder.

Slowly her festered before he fell a dirt cloud covering the two Pokemon.

"Weavile,"

"Haxorus,"

Haxorus was seen laying down while his head moved about, it was clear the large dragon Pokemon was unconscious but why was he moving.

"Awk! Weavile," Dawn cried out as the tail feathers of the dark Pokemon moved around frantically

Soon he was free and he let out a sigh before seeing a tail feather was still stuck under the Pokemon, kicking the dragons head aside he held his tail before sticking his tongue out.

Of course that was right before Dawn, still dressed like Paul, hugged him and kissed his forehead.

Strange human!

Dawn was beside herself she had won, meaning her and Paul where going to enter the couples contest. She wanted to jump up and down but then she remembered she wasn't Dawn she was Paul. Quickly regaining herself she stood up and claimed the small medal before the rest of the festival broke out. Dancing, music, friendly battles, and even a wedding proposal.

Iris and Trip had at some point disappeared to join the fun leaving Dawn alone by Paul, but he seamed more interested in the stars.

"Vic-victini,"

Victims floated over his head holding all the remaining Pokemon and a town map.

"There you are did you watch the festival,"

"Tini-tini,"

"Stayed out of trouble,"

She scratched her face...

"Victini," now Paul wasn't being nice anymore

"Victini, what did you do,"

"Tini Tini, tini Tini,"

She waved her small hand before floating over and landing on his head looking down at him from above before hearing laughing coming from the female beside them

Dawn was trying to cover it up but it was just too hard for her

"Your too cute, Paul,"

Paul looked away blushing, "I'm not cute,"

"Ok not cute, handsome,"

Now she was just teasing him, "I will hurt you, troublesome,"

"Bring it,"

By now two very worn out companions found them and where dragging themselves back towards them.

"So full," Iris groaned

"So fun, no more fun," Trip whined

"Let's get back so we can leave extra early in the morning to make the contest,"

"What contest,"

Dawn grabbed Paul's arm while flashing a peace sign

"We are entering a couples contest," the smile on her face made all the complains Paul had died

"WHAT,"

"Yep,"

"Aw I should have bet that with the little kid,"

"No way, wild girl, no way,"

"Take that back,"

"Fine boonie,"

"Why I outa,"

"Hey Paul,"

They stood watching trip from from Iris,

"Hn,"

"This festival was fun,"

She looked up at him her arm still wrapped around his, while his hands now shoved in his pockets.

"Yeah it was,"

He didn't look down at her for the sake of her not seeing his small smile

"This festival was fun," he murmured causing Victini to look down at him with a claw in her mouth

"Let's come again sometime,"

"Let's not and say we did," he said pulling her as they started back to the center

"Aww you big meanie!,"

--/fin/--

BanetteGirl: well what did talk all think?

Vote-follow-comment