Oh Boys will be Girls

Dawn store there patiently it had just did a drag threw of the two trenches where on one side the girls stood and the others the boys, all dressed up for the festival. Iris glued to the screen waited to see the boys pop up knowing what they would be wearing would be priceless.

And of course they where shown not just shown, the camera stopped on them. But the cheers made the girls blood boil! Those where theirs, not those girls in the stands and around them competing.

Dawn was gonna say something but Iris beat her

"Looking sexy there Trip,"

A few girl started whispering about her and Trip, before Iris nudged Dawn.

"What you made Paul wear is cute too, Onna-nee-chan," Iris said a little louder

The girls around them got quieter but still a few whispered as the camera stayed focused on the two boys

"Why is the camera still on us," Paul grounded leaning his head in the direction of Trip they where standing side to side but Paul was turned slightly.

Trip was hearing white pants that where folded up to his calves and had a pink jacket wrapped around his waist a cream colors shirt with a pink collar and a purple and yellow swirled head band that was doing very little for his hair.

Paul was wearing cargo style pants that where just above his calves and where folded up with a pink side of his pants to show. He had a black shirt on with a white collar, he had a pink scarf wrapped around well more like thrown over his shoulders and a white beanie that looked just like Dawns old one on his head but his purple hair came sown to caver his eyes.

"You know Iris they look-," Dawn got flustered

"Goooooood," Iris purred back

"With out further adu, let's get this show on the road, first up we will generate a few battles, so everyone turn to the screen,"

"I hope the boys make it to face us,"

"Yeah I wanna see their face,"

The screen showed every paired up, Dawn was against some guy in a dress, Iris was against a girl with a fake beared, Trip was against somersaulted girl that really looked like a man, and scared him to be honest. While finally Paul was against a guy in a tutu, a big fat pink and gold tutu!

"Let's get this show started,"

"I'm up first," Iris said fist pumping!

She practically ran to the field while the fake beared girl took a manly walk up there, more like "I have no idea what I'm doing" walk.

"Bring it on. Dog," the girl said as she threw out a Granbull.

"Serperior lets go,"

Trip growled under his breath as his starter Pokemon took the field.

"Easy killer,"' Paul said before smirking "No need to Worry,"

Trip turned towards him his eyes twitching "your such a little kid,"

They turned back to the battle Iris commanding Serperior, kinda made Trip feel funny.

"Serperior, use dragon tail,"

"Granbull, dog dodge it,"

"To slow," Iris said as Serperior sent the opponent Pokemon across the field into the dirt

"Naw bro my dogs down,"

"Poor boonie," Iris said shrugging her shoulders

Dawn chuckled slowly before Iris came to be the cameras interest and everyone could see what she was wearing.

Light brown shorts with a black hoodie and a orange over shirt along with a camera attacked her her hips well now her hand as she took pictures of the festival. Her hair was in a ponytail with a blonde color headband.

"Way to go next is Paul's turn wonder who he'll use," Dawn thought as he walked to the field

"Lopunny, spot light," he said putting emphasis on the light!

Dawn felt her eyebrow twitch, she did not sound like that!!

--//--

BanetteGirl: come on guys I need people or even Pokemon teams right now it's one on one next three on three. Help a girl out. Anywho vote and comment!