*Chapter Fourteen*

I shook my head as I took a drink of my water.

"Come on you have to go!" Aria said picking at her salad.

"I don't even had a date." I argued.

Elena scoffed and Aria raised her eyebrows in a look like really.

"It's true" I said in biting a chip.

"Well we can fix that." Aria smirked.

"But who's cute enough that doesn't already have a-"

Aria smacked Elena's arm making me laugh.

Jackson plopped down next to me with an upset dramatic look in his face.

"What's wrong with you mopy?" I smirked elbowing him.

He let out a dramatic sigh. "How much do you love me?" He asked with puppy eyes.

I laughed.

"I'm serious" he said determined for an answer.

"The most" I said sarcastically.

He narrowed his eyes. I sighed and smiled shaking my head. "I don't know. Enough to agree to watch insidious with you."

"Wonderful because I need a date to the dance." He smirked.

"There's your date!" Elena mumbled with a mouth full of food.

I rolled my eyes "Jackson..." I whined trying to weasel my way out of this because I didn't want to go.

"Come on Charlie I'm your best friend. And I broke up with Lyla for you" he raised his eyebrows.

I fake laughed. "Yeah okay you broke up with her." I rolled my eyes.

"I could have"

"But you didn't now did you." I smiled.

"I'll be your date." Aria shrugged.

"Really?" He said not believing her.

"Why not?" She shrugged.

"Jackson why do you even wanna go? You hate these things." I asked rolling my eyes.

"That's none of your business." He said smirking.

I shook my head "Know what forget I even asked."

There was a moment of silence and then I remembered Aria was supposed to be going with some football player.

"Aria you already have a date" I mumbled trying to swallow the enormous amount of food in my mouth.

"Oh Ryan? That's history" she rolled her eyes.

"What happened?!" Elena exclaimed, clearly she didn't know.

"I didn't want to like stain his name so you guys cant tell anyone." She said in all seriousness. We all nodded.

"Last Friday we were supposed to go out. Everything was fine, we went to a movie and he said he had to use the bathroom. So I continued watching the movie when I noticed a light coming from under the seat... it was his phone. And being the curious person I am..." She trailed off.

"Aria you didn't" Elena said in disbelief.

"I did and good thing too because it was from a girl named Nattily an it said 'cant wait to see you again," Aria said in a mocking tone. "So I picked up my Pepsi and went to leave but I ran into him on the way out and he was like babe where are you going so I poured my Pepsi all over that ass hole." She said proudly.

"It could have been his sister" I said giving him the benefit of the doubt.

"He doesn't have a sister" she whined letting her head fall on the table.