Chapter 3 Olivia & Chris

"So can you make it," said Angie on the phone.She was wearing her pajamas standing in the kitchen helping Mia who was making an ice cream sundae, "try not to be late," she instructed. "Brenda is coming." Angie informed once she hung up the phone.She took a spoon full from the ice cream tub when the doorbell rang.

"I think it's Olivia," said Mia going to the door to let Olivia in. A girl there age in pink pajamas with a novel, a makeup box and a basket full of small cupcakes and croissant in her hands entered.

"I am ready for the party." said Olivia enthusiastically.

The music was on loudly and three of them were dancing around the room having fun. Olivia had a green face pack on and Mia face had the same mixture on just her cheeks while Angie face was clean. Angie grabbed Mia's hand doing a silly partner dance, at that same time a boy appeared on their window, three of them were busy on their own didn't notice him.

He knocked on the window, but the music was too loud. Angie spinned Mia around passing her to Olivia. He knocked on the window again. Olivia tried to duck Mia, but she slipped from her hand's falling on the floor. Three of them burst out laughing. He smiled looking through the window and knocked again harder. Olivia gave Mia a hand and pulled her up.

"Why didn't Chris came yet,"Angie said to Olivia. Olivia picked her mobile up to call him she moved her hand in the air gesturing he is not picking up, the music was still on. He pulled out his cell phone looking at the number and looked at Olivia through the window and pushed the receive button bringing the mobile to his ear with a smile.

"Where are you," she asked.

"Oh, I'm checking out a beautiful girl" he answered.

"who," she said exasperated both girls looked at her quizzically.

"Can't tell you right now, I am waiting to get her attention." he answered taking a deep breath.

"Oh, and what do you think she will kiss you the moment she notices your existent" Olivia said irked while turning around and saw Chris.

"I hope so" Chris replied with a playful grin. Mia and Angie noticed him through Olivia's eyes direction and moved toward the window to let him in. Olivia remembered her green face and turned back around with a shriek.

"Chris, Brenda decided not to come at the last moment and she was the one suppose to bring the chips and Nachos, and now we have nothing to eat,"Angie whined like a kid.

"And it's almost midnight-" but Mia was interrupted by Chris.

"I will get it, anything else?" said Chris. Mia and Angie looked at each other.

"M&Ms". both said in unison.

"And does the cute alien want anything." Chris teased smiling.

"Liquorish," Olivia said without even turning around. Chris smile widened he turned to leave but then looked back at Mia and told her not to close the window.

"I told you, that I don't like peaches then why did you brought them, he shouted picking the basket from the table and throwed it at the wall near her she shivered with fear." Mia was reading out the novel while Angie and Olivia sat next to her on each side with the terrified expressions their backs towards the window. Chris appeared at the window with the bag of food in his hand."It was starting again, he took off his belt forwarding towards her 'WHY' he shouted swinging his belt towards her she fell to the floor with the impact." Mia kept reading all three of them immersed in the novel to notice Chris.

Chris looked at them with weird expressions. "She screamed in pain beginning him to stop, she kept wondering what was her fault, falling in love?." Mia read. Chris got in slowly and put the snacks aside carefully taking steps towards them moving quietly."He grabbed her by the hairs pulling her up and-" a hand came from the back snatching the novel from her hand they screeched jumping to the sides.