Chapter 2

finally we get to canterbury at seven at night, after a ten hour car journey i am both physically and emotionally exhausted, it truly is mad how tired travelling makes you even though you havent been moving or anything. we decided that we are gonna go out for tea, so we went to KFC and enjoyed some chicken then went back home for an early night before unpacking all of our things tomorrow.

NEXT MORNING

waking up with blinding sunlight trained on your eyes is not a pleasant experience to say the least, so its fair to say that getting up wont be much of a task cause if i dont move away from this sunlight im going to end up blind. slowly i sit up and look around my room, the floor is completely hidden with boxes, each box with different labels stating what each one contains, i head to the bathroom and do what needs done then head back to my room and began my unpacking.

thankfully that didnt take too long getting all my stuff put away, this room is pretty big meaning i have lots of space to keep my clothes and other things, i have a desk next to my bed which has my TV, laptop, and sketch book on top, before we got here we had decorators come in and paint the house, i got my walls painted grey and black, the black wall being my feature wall. on each wall there was at least one poster or picture, the wall across from my bed had a signed poster of Andy Biersack, the wall next to my bed had a poster of fall out boy from their save rock and roll tour, and beside my window hangs a framed poster of black veil brides. black veil brides are one of my favourite bands of all time, i saw them live last year and to say the show was fantastic would be an understatement. under my bed is the only box i wont unpack, the box holding my pet play gear.

inside that precious box are a set of pitch black, fluffy kitten ears and a half wired fluffy tail in the same colour, the ears are on a headband so that they stay in my hair easier and the tail can either be attached using a pin or plug. ive only ever gone into kitten space while i was alone as i have yet to find a dominant i get on really well with that enjoys pet play.

sweetie get down stirs please its tea time

oh great time to go and socialise with the family...

AFTER TEA

heading back up to my room i decided to do some searching online for local kinksters that i could get in touch with and maybe even have a scan through the dominants in the area. quickly i log onto my account on this chat site for kink people and search for kinksters in my area, shockingly there are a lot of people but a few stick out, one called dom2sub who was my age and another called scarlettslave who was a bit older but her profile said that anyone new to the area should message her about local meet ups etc. 

i clicked on dom2sub and then decided to send him a message:

"hello, i do hope you dont mind me messaging you out of the blue like this but i noticed we were the same age and lived near each other and i was wondering if you would like to meet up some time and get a coffee somewhere and possibly get to know each other as i have just moved to canterbury and i would really appreciate a friend...

                     yours,

kittynightmare x"

after sending my message i realised how tired i was and the fact that i start a  new school tomorrow it was definitely time for bed so i changed then curled up in bed hoping to hear from him soon.