Chapter 2: Helping the Ally Village

Start from the beginning

"This village is insane..." I muttered to myself.

"Tell me about it.."

I jumped at the voice and fell onto the ground. I groaned and picked myself up. I rubbed my back and looked in front of me. There stood a certain Uchiha with his arms crossed.

"When did you get here?" I asked.

"I've been here for a few hours..." he said. "So frankly, I don't want you here."

"I don't see your name written here, Uchiha." I spat as an irk mark was beginning to form.

"Hn, seeing that you're not from this village, you would clearly know that this is my area."

'This Uchiha is getting on my nerves already! First bubblegum and her whining, now this stupid prick?!'

"Go back to your village... there is nothing for you here." he said.

"Listen here, I don't see what your god damn problem with me, but whatever it is I don't care."

"I don't trust you." he said truthfully. "For all I know, you could be waiting for a chance to strike.

"Trust me, if was.. I wouldn't be here arguing with a dimwit." I spat.

"What was that?!" he said irritated.

"You heard me baby face!"

"Why you-!"

Just before Sasuke could make a comeback, a joninappeared, causing the both of us to shut our mouths.

"Hajime?" the man asked.

"That's me.." I answered.

"Come with me, Lord Third would like a word with you." he said.

I nodded my head as I narrowed my eyes towards the Uchiha one last time before appearing in the Hokage's office. I was quite surprised that there were quite a few chunin and jonin's standing there as if they were waiting for me. I looked at them skeptical and decided to ignore their stares. I did a slight bow at the Hokage's presence and stood there waiting for the reason I'm here.

"Don't worry, you're not in trouble Hajime." he reassured. 

When I heard that, my shoulders relaxed and my heartbeats went back to normal. I thought for a second that I would be in cuffs or something thinking I was actually a spy.

"I know the Kazekage wished for you to interact with children your age but we may need your help with something." Lord Third said.

"What  is it you need me with?" I asked.

"There is said to be a revolting group heading this way... they seem to be very skilled and seem to demolish every ninja I send over to stop them." he said.

"And what do you want me to do about it?" I said uninterested.

"I need you to get rid of them.. I've tried reasoning with them but they refuse every peace offerings made." he said.

"Lord Third, he's only a child!" Iruka-sensei said.

"I see that, but he's the only one skilled enough to fight off a whole army on his own. He was trained for that purpose." Lord Third said.

"No way!" a black haired female with red eyes said. "I won't believe that a child his age is trained to kill already."

"I don't think we should send him alone! That's not youthful!" a weird bowl haircut man said.

"I don't think he should be going out there at all!" Iruka-sensei said. "It isn't righ-"

I began to get irritated and used my chakra strings to make Iruka-sensei cover his own mouth. Everyone in the room besides Lord Third was surprised. The White Fang's son looked at my chakra strings admiring it's work. I retracted my strings and stuffed my hands in my pockets.

"Amazing, his chakra strings are nearly invisible!" the same women said.

"Like I've been saying, he was trained well." Lord Third said. "Now Hajime, it's a three day travel. Hopefully you get there in a shorter amount of time... I wrote the direction in this scroll."

'Damn, I have to help them... if I don't, I might lose our bond with this village.. and the Kazekage would have my head for it.'

Lord Third handed me the scroll as I looked over it. It seems that they're coming from the west and getting closer to the village. 

"Alright, Hajime... dismissed.

I nodded my head and began making my way over to where this army was.

~Third Person~

Everyone in the room watched the child exit out of the room wondering if this decision was even wise to do. 

"Kakashi, Kurenai, and Asuma... follow him and jump in to help if he needs it."

"If he needs it?" Kakashi asked.

"Yes, now go!"

The three shinobi's went after the young child undetected. 

'I wonder what this kid can do.' They all thought to themselves.