Everyone started going into their own conversations. I looked over to talk to Colby.

"Did you see Roman's face when Randy walked in here?"

Abigail/Rebecca's POV:

I started off talking to Randy until I suddenly looked over to see Jon and Bayley were talking quietly with their heads close together. Bayley was facing me and she looked like she was blushing.

Well this was interesting.

I tapped Joe on the shoulder. Joe looked over, a smile appearing on his face.

"What are they talking about?" I whispered to him, pointing to Jon and Bayey.

Joe paused, trying to listen. He suddenly smiled and whispered, "I think they're flirting."

I raised my eyebrows as we shared a smile.

Saraya/Paige's POV:

"I just wanted to look different."

I laughed at Colby's comment, "You wanted to look different, so you dyed half your head blonde."

"Why, you don't like it," Colby said.

"No, I think it's cute," I assured him.

I looked over to see Joe and Abigail sharing a smile. I suddenly noticed Randy was glaring at the two.

This was about to get good.

Abigail/Rebecca's POV:

"Abigail," Randy tapped on my shoulder.

I glanced at him saying, "Hold on," before I looked back at Roman.

"Jon better not try getting some one night stand out of her," I whispered, "Bayley's way to sweet of a girl for that."

"I'm sure he wouldn't do that to her," Joe said back.

"Abigail," Randy said again.

"Hold on, I'm talking to Joe for a sec," I said back.

Joe/Roman's POV:

I glanced behind Abigail at Randy as he spoke. Abigail turned back to me.

"Well if he tries anything you need to stop him," Abigail said.

"Ok, Jon can be that way, but he won't be to Bayley," I promised.

"Abby," Randy said for the third time, "Can I please talk to you? You're being rude to me right now."

Abby was about to say something, but I interrupted. His words absolutely pissed me off.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

Randy looked at me, "Yeah?"

"You're being very rude. She's trying to talk to me right now," I said.

"Well last time I checked she was MY girlfriend," Randy said.

Everyone started turning their heads towards us.

"So, what? Does that mean you own her or something?" I questioned, "Does that mean I can't talk to her?"

"Well if you didn't notice, I was talking to her before you rudely interrupted me," Randy spat back at me.

I took a deep breath, "For your information, she started talking to me first."

Abigail/Rebecca's POV:

"Guys," I interrupted, "It's fine."

"No it's not fine," Randy said, "This guy is being very rude."

"You won't even let the girl talk to me!" Joe yelled back.

I looked over at Saraya desperately.

"Guys, quit it," Saraya said instantly.

They completely ignored it.

"Well maybe I wouldn't mind if you weren't staring at her all the time!" Randy shouted back.

"Shut up!" Saraya yelled.

"Shut up, Saraya, you aren't apart of this!" Randy said angrily. I jumped in surprise.

"Hey, don't talk to her like that!" Colby butted in.

"Guys....." I started.

"Stay out of it, Colby," Randy snapped.

"You aren't even supposed to be here!" Joe yelled at Randy.

Jon backed him up, "Yeah, this was supposed to be an NXT reunion."

"Guys!" I exclaimed.

Randy spoke over me, "Well Abigail invited me and she agrees with me too, right Abby?"

Joe spoke before I could, "Well you know what. You're being a jealous jacka**, you know that!"

Randy stood up, "Why in the hell would I be jealous of you!"

Now Joe stood up, "because Abigail would way rather have fun with me than you!"

"Can you guys just....."

"She hates you!" Randy shot back.

"Stop!" I suddenly screamed, catching both of them by surprise.

The whole restaurant got silent.

"God, grow up!" I got up and headed out of the restaurant, tears coming down my face.
...................................................
Do you like Bayley and Dean as a couple? (This would require you to comment lol)