Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Fang POV

I lightly strummed my guitar as I hummed the song I had been working on. I Tapped my foot on the floor along with the beat I was making up. Taking the pencil out of my mouth; I wrote out some notes on the paper then started singing the lyrics I came up with.

Despite The lies that you're making
Your Love is mine for the taking
My love is
Just Waiting
To turn your tears to roses

((SkilletWhispers in the dark))

I finished writing and set the pencil down starting to think out the rest of it. Those lines would repeat once then we would break off into the next verse.

"Where on earth do you come upwith those?" I lifted my head up from the paper and smiled. Max was leaning against the doorway smirking at me. She was wearing her black and red outfit for our song at midnight.

Her shirt was sleeveless but she had a pair of black fish net gloves that went up to her elbows. Her back jeans were ripped at the knees and her boots went up to the middle of her shin. Her hair was pulled back into a French braid and believe it or not she had on a lot of black eye liner and make up.

"They just come to me" I Said shrugging, "Nice outfit" she scowled at me. I smirked because it had taken me and Iggy two hours to pick out that entire outfit for her.

"Shut up, and I'm seriouswhere do you come up with those songs?" I shrugged and got uptaking off my guitar setting it on its stand. Yes I know I named my guitar but I don't refer to it by name unless your asking me which guitar I want. I can't just say 'that red one' or 'the black one' because I've got like a billion of each.

"Maybe It's a new power" I joked smirking. She rolled her eyes andwalked over to me wrapping her arms around my neck.

"You Don't need any more of those" she insisted, "Now go put your outfit on before I decide I don't wanna prefer with you." I roll my eyes and stepped out of her embrace going to the closet where my clothes were hanging. Max sat down on the couch putting her feet up as she watched me. I honestly could care less. I mean we've been dating for 3 years don't you think we've done some stuff?

I grabbed the shirt off the rack and pulled off the one I was wearing. The Shirt I had to wear was completely black with several skulls on it. I Pulled it over my head then continued on changing. When I was done I Was wearing black jeans without any rips, black boots that were anklehigh thank god. I had a leather jacket on over my shirt. I swear I Looked like an angel of death!

"Now for your make up" Max smirked and my face flushed. Crap. Max is doing my make up. How the hell does she even know how to do make up? No way would she let Or even want Nudge and Angel to teach her.

I sighed in defeat knowing arguing was a bad idea. I sat down on the couch and put my feet up on the table as she walked over with a make up bag that looked nothing like Nudge's. It was black and covered in skulls. Something Tells me Iggy took her shopping. I oughta beat his ass for this. She grabbed a small case and straddled my hips. She opened the case and pulled out a small brush.I closed my eyes as she got to work on my make up.

"Are you done?" I asked opening my eyes. She nodded and climbed off my lap handing me a small mirror. My face looked extremely pale making theblack make up stand out even more. Great, just great. Give me a pair of fake fangs and I could pass for a vampire.

"Yeah come on it's 5 minute to midnight and I promised Angle I would watch her perform" She grabbed my arm and yanked me towards the stage. The curtains were pulled closed enough so that we could only see the stage and just barley the front row of the crowd.

"Wait! Max! Fang!" I turned and there was Nudge with something in herhand. She handed it to Max and whispered in her ear. They nodded then looked at me then nodded again. Max walked towards me, as Nudge left, her hands behind her back. I backed up.

"What is it?" I asked hesitantly as I eyed her expecting the worst. She pulled out what looked like a bracelet from behind her back but I was sadly mistaken. It was a black collar that had spikes on it. Like a dog collar. I Already had on brass knuckles with spikes on them. I sighed and crossed my arms letting her put it on me. She tugged at it and smirked.

"Looks great on you. Now be quiet Angle is starting" She moved the curtain a bit so we could see Angel better. She was in a pure white dress standing up at the microphone which had been adjusted to her height.Iggy sat behind her in a chair strumming his guitar.

"This song is for Max and all the times she's lost me" She Looked back at Max and flashed a smile before starting.

Angel-

If I die Young
Burry me in Satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river
At Dawn
Send me away
With the words of a love song.

UH oh Uh oh

Lord make me a rainbow
I'll shine down on my mother
She'll know I'm safe with you
When she stands under my colors.

Oh well life ain't always as you think it ought to be no.
Ain't even Grey when she buries her baby...
The Sharp knife of a short life
Well, I've had just enough time.

If I die Young
Burry me in Satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river
At Dawn
Send me away
With the words of a love song.

The Sharp knife of a short life
Well, I've had just enough time.

And I'll be wearing White
When I come into your kingdom
I'm as green as the ring on my little cold finger
I've never known the loving of a man
But it sure felt nice when he was holding my hand.

There's a boy here in town says he'll love me forever
Who would of thought forever could be severed by the Sharpknife of a short life.
Oh Well...
I've had just enough time.....
So put on your best boys
And I'll wear my pearls.

What I never did is done.
A penny for my thoughts
Oh no
I'll sell em for a dollar
There worth so much more
After I'm a goner.
Maybe then you'll hear the words I've been singing
Funny when you're dead how people start listenin....

If I die Young
Burry me in Satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river
At Dawn
Send me away
With the words of a love song.

Uh oh Uh oh

The pallet of a dove.
GO with peace and love
Gather up your tears
Keep em in your pocket
Save em for a time when you're really gonna need em oh.

The Sharp knife of a short life.
Oh well.
I've had just enough time...
So put on your best boys...
And I'll wear my pearls...

((IF I die young By: The Band Perry))

Max had tears in her eyes by the end of the song. That was amazing I never knew Angel could sing like that. I made a mental note to go hug her after our song. She was basically my little sister after all.

But now it was show time.