Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Max POV 

We steppedout of the limo to see the usual. Hundreds of screaming fans, a redcarpet, and about a million signs saying 'We Love Elemental Angels!'or 'I <3 Fang!' or 'I <3 Iggy' stuff like that. I forced asmile waving at them all. Fang stepped our behind me grabbing myhand. Yeah were a celebrity couple. Its great isn't it? We can barelygo out and eat with out being swarmed by people.

We walkeddown the little red carpet and into the building Gazzy leading us. Wedid the fake smile and waves the whole time. Along with Nudgestopping every few seconds to shake a hand and sign something. Wefinally made it into the building and back stage.

"Alright.Let's get this show on the road!" Gazzy yelled, "Ratchet how'sthe lighting?" I glanced up above the stage where Ratchet fromFang's Gang. Or what was of his gang. They had agreed to help us onstage. I had to admit they weren't that bad. I just had to get toknow them.

"Lighting'sall set!" Ratchet shouted down nodding. Gazzy made a small check onhis clip board.

"Holdenhow's the Mic's?" I rolled my eyes as Holden gave a yell sayingeverything was good with the Mic's, and scampered down to my dressingroom. Maya was there ready to my make up. Yeah I just said Maya. Sheand I are actually friends now. Star and Kate were in the room Nudgeand Angel were sharing since they had given us one less dressingroom.

"Hey Max!Ready for your make up!" Maya said cheerily. We both nearly fellover laughing and I had to grab onto a table to keep from falling over.

"YeahRight. Where did you put the cards?" She walked over to the foodtable that each of us had in our rooms and grabbed a deck of cardssitting across from me on the couch.

"So GoFish?"

Nudge POV

"Angel?Do you think I should wear this dress? Or this one for my solo song?"I asked Holding up a purple dress with a white belt on it, And abright blue one with a white belt on it.

"Purple.It goes with your eyes" She replied as Kate finished putting on herEye liner. "How do I look?" She spun around in the chair to faceme.

"Angel!You look so cute!" I gushed as Star finished putting on the rest ofthe make up. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I lookedlike a Model. Well heck I could be a model if I wanted too!

"Nudge!Come look at the dress I'm wearing for my solo song" Angel calledfrom the other side of the dressing room. I got up from my swivelchair and skipped over to her. She was holding up a frilly pinkdress. It would look great on her.

" That looks so amazing! is that the one you ordered online?" She nodded eagerly.

"Nudge!Angel! Sit down and let us finish your make up" Star called. Let'sdo this.

Fang POV

I knockedon the wall three times. I waited a second. Then heard another tap back.Iggy and I had dressing rooms next to each others and would knock onthe wall to annoy each other. He knocked four times which meantgoodbye. I sat up and walked over to the food table. I skimmed threwit grabbing a few cookies and sitting down in the back of the room.

Suddenly mydoor opened. I turned expecting Max but saw Iggy. I groaned.

"What doyou want Ig?" I asked in a bored tone.

"Dudecheck this out!" He motioned me to follow him. I followed him intohis dressing room where hanging up was an outfit that didn't match atall.

"And Icare about clothes because......" I trailed off raising an eyebrow at him. He smiled like he'd won the lottery.

"Becauseit looks silly right?" I nodded, "Then its gonna go with my song"

"UmIg..."

"Yeah?"

"Have youbeen around Nudge to long?"

"Maybewhy do you ask?" He said grabbing a chocolate covered strawberryfrom the table.

"Nevermind...I'm gonna go help them set up the stage" I said walking out.I walked along the back of the stage over to Ratchet.

"HeyCaptain Lighting" I called tapping his shoulder, "How's itgoing?"

"Hey Rockstar! Figured you'd be doing your make up" He replied backgrinning. I rolled my eyes.

"TotallyDude. Just had to get the Mascara on" I joked laughing doing the whole hair flip thing. "Don't Ilook amazing!" He was laughing so hard he couldn't reply.

"Fang,Ratchet get back to work!" Gazzy ordered coming up behind us, "Youcan talk about Fang's make up later"

" I donot where make up!" I scoffed. Ratchet nodded and went back tosetting up the lighting.

"And youback to your dressing room" I rolled my eyes ruffling his hair. No matter how stern or big and bad he tried to act he was still younger than me. 

"WhateverGasman." I ruffled his hair. I walked off as he attempted to tryand fix his hair. I walked into my dressing shutting the door behindme. I sat down on the couch folding my arms behind my head.

It wasn'tlong before the door opened and in walked my beautiful Max.