16

"...and it's sounding amazing. I am so excited about it." Niall speaks next to me. "And you are not listening to me."

I shot my head up and I am met by those blue eyes I love being focused on me.

"I'm sorry. I just got a message and got a little distracted." I say with a sorry smile. "What were you saying?"

"It's fine. It doesn't matter." He says as he twists his spaghetti around his fork.

I sigh because I know I shouldn't be so distracted and ignore him when he is talking but Dan is messaging me and its rude not to answer back.

Silence appears for the rest of the meal with only little comments here and there mostly coming from me. Niall's hand is no longer on my knee and my skin is already missing the contact.

"I am going to the toilet I will be right back." I say once we are finished with the food.

I make my way to the toilet and I wash my hands. I check that my makeup is still in place and then I step out again.

Niall seems even tenser and is now up from the chair.

"You okay?" I ask.

"No I am not." He admits and I can see something in his eyes has changed.

"Can I help you with something?" I ask.

"Yes, how about you go get lunch with lover boy instead of coming with me, uh?" He says angrily.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"You have been texting that Dan guy for the whole lunch and fucking ignoring me." He says.

"How did you?" I ask and I look at my phone on the top of the table. "Did you go through my phone?"

"Yes, I fucking did because I don't like it when I am talking to you and you are ignoring me!" He shouts.

"This is unbelievable." I say with wide eyes. "I can't believe you!"

"You can't believe me? I can't believe you!" He says pointing to me.

"Ugh Niall! You have no right of going through my phone!" I shout back at him.

"I have every right to do whatever I want!" He says.

"I just can't believe you right now Niall." I say before graving my things and storming out of the restaurant.

I can't believe he went through my phone and my conversation with Daniel. He has no right to do that.

"Abbie! No Abbie! Please don't leave." Niall says from behind me.

He stops me by grabbing my arms on his strong hands. His hot breath hits the skin of the back of my neck and goosebumps appear on my arms because of his touch.

"Don't leave." He says. "I am sorry. I know it was wrong to go through your phone."

"I'm glad you admit you were wrong." I say.

"Please don't leave me today. I am leaving for the States in two days and this is my last free day, please I want to be with you." He begs and I found myself nodding.

***

A/N: oh Niall you shouldn't have done that...