Dave x Reader (Lime)

It was Your birthday. You didn't want anyone to ruin it. And it wasn't. You were awoken by your best friend Yulisa (if you don't have a friend named Yulisa deal with it now you do). "Wake up (y/n)." She said as she was wacking you with a pillow attempting to wake you up. All you could do was groan. "(Y/n)~ Dave's here~" She said with a teasing voice. When you heard her words you jumped out of bed holding your super soft teddy bear. "What?! Where?! I'm not even dressed yet!!!" You screamed running around your room in strawberry short cake underwear with a Cookie Monster tang top on. Yulisa looked at you while evilly chuckling. "He's not here but I just said that so you can wake up now get dressed kiddo we are going to toys r us to buy you a new dolly~." She said as she laughed at you wearing your little girls clothes. "I don't play with dolls anymore!!!!" You yelled as you began to fill with anger. "I know I know." She said, "I was just joking now hurry up and get dressed we are going to game stop to get you some video games." She said as she walked out your room.

~Time Skip Brought To You By Strawberry Short Cake Panties~

You and Yulisa were scanning the video games in Game Stop. She of course was looking for the brand new assassins creed game for her Xbox One. (If you hate Xbox deal with it!) You on the other hand were looking for a super smash bros game and possibly call of duty. As you continued to scan the shelves of video games, you saw what you were looking for. When you later your palm on it you noticed a very pale hand float on top of yours. Your face began to flush red as you realized it was your very very very very very (times like 3) hot crush Dave had put his hand on yours.

Daves Pov~

I walked into Game Stop trying to look for super smash bros, when I finally found the right one I was about to grab it until I accidentally grabbed (y/n)'s hand. I didn't really intend for this to happen but hey a strider can run into any babe at any time without even knowing it. And damn she is one hot babe.

Your Pov~

When I looked at Dave I noticed how chill he was. I realized my face with burning an turned around hoping he didn't notice my blush. "Sorry." He said with a calm voice while releasing his hand from the top of mine. "I-its ok." I grabbed the game and noticed it was the last one on the shelf trying not to seem like a selfish bitch I looked at Dave. I held out the Video Game to him and looked away as if I was giving him a love note. "Here, you can have it." I said softly. "Nah you can have it I'll just go somewhere else to get it." He said. I looked at him and grabbed his hand and forcefully put the game in his hand.

No Ones Pov~

Dave was in shock at how forcefully you had grabbed him. It kinda turned him on though. He blushed a small tint of strawberry pink. "Take it." You said as you had a strong grasp on his hand. "I-I u-uh."
Dave was speechless not able to say anything. Yulisa saw you both from the other side of the store. "Aw I ship this!!!" She said as she saw you both staring at each other. The both of you began to burn a bright red. So red that you brought Spain's tomatoes to shame. (If you are also a hetalian you will understand). "U-uh so what are you going to be doing today (y/n)?" He asked. Yulisa cut in between you two. "Today is her birthday and she is going to be playing video games and doing what she wants now if you excuse us we have to pay for our video games." She gives Dave a death glare as in dont try because I know you will hurt her. A shiver ran down his spine as she gave him that demonic glare.

As you both went up to the cashier to pay for your video games he stopped you both at the door. "Do you guys wanna hang out with me?" Has asked as he slide his shades half way down his nose to give you a wink with his crimson red eyes. You began to blush. Yulisa's mother mode kicked in and glared at home. "Where are we hanging out who are you bringing why are you bringing us and when are we going to be dropped off?" She asked with a stern look. "We are going to my house with my bro Dirk, and you guys will be home by 8:00." He said with a sly smirk. "Why are we going." She said. "Because I wanna give (y/n) the best birthday ever!"

~Time Skip Brought To You By Sburb~

While you guys were being driven to Dave's house you were pulled over by a police officer. "License and registration please." The officer said with stern look. Dave slide down his shades and looked at the police officer and had a sly smile. "Yah see officer I left my drivers license at home with my totally awesome bro-." "Cut to the chase kid." Said the police officer. "Ok so I don't have a drivers license and I gotta bring these two luscious ladies back to their home." Said Dave, you began to blush and Yulisa wasn't listening because she had her headphones in. "Then I'll have to take you three in." With those words the police officer hand cuffed all your hands behind your backs and drove you to the police station where you were to stay for that night. Luckily Yulisa's hands where hand cuffed tight because last thing we need is a murder case on top of this.

When you reached the police station you were put into a cell with Yulisa and Dave. "Well my birthday can't get any worse." You said. And well it got worse. "Since you three were driving an unauthorized vehicle and speeding you three will be staying here for the week until further notice." Said the chief. You let out a sigh and sat down on the floor, Yulisa was in a corner losing her mind dice they took all of your stuff including her music. "Don't worry (y/n) everything will get better." He said with a soft smile. His shades were taken away and you couldn't help but blush at his Crimson red eyes. "How could it get any better?" You said. He lifted your chin and made you stand up. You blushed even more. "I'll show you how~." He pulled you into a passionate kiss and wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you close to him as you leaned on the cell walls. You kissed back and deepened the kiss. He began to slide his hand up your shirt fiddling with your bra clip. You giggled a little into the kiss as he struggled to unclasp your bra. "Screw it we're in an open cell we can't fuck anyways." He said and began kissing you again. He slid his hand down into your jeans and began fingering you. You moan softly as you continue to make out with him. You slid off your flannel shirt and tossed it to the side and wrapped your arms around his neck lifting your knee to his waist. He moved closer to you as you pressed against the wall. You could feel his erected manhood press against his tight jeans. He began to bite your neck leaving love marks all over as he pumped his index finger inside of you. You moaned softly as Yulisa was having fun of her own with Male Vriska. (yes he was in the cell too he spontaneously appeared deal with it!) "you're so wet~." Dave purred into your ear with a husky voice. "You make me this way you ass." You said as you let out another soft moan. All four of you had then been separated by a police officer ruining your "fun". You and Yulisa both giggled and looked at each other. "Oh this is gonna be a great week." You both said with evil smirks.
Authors Note: The end don't worry more will come soon hope you enjoyed that lime and hope you find your own Dave to fuck in jail with. (^∇^)