Chapter 17 - A familiar scent

Lots of P.O.V switches here, be prepared *^*
(Sorry, no 2nd person P.O.V today)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sasaki's P.O.V
"Mamman? Are you going out today?" Saiko asked me as I was fixing my tie. I nodded at her.

"Yep, I'm going to visit Touka-chan today." I replied.

"Have fun." And Saiko left to her room to play some games. I fixed my outfit a bit and my hair before leaving to go meet her at :Re.

I wanted to get my feeling for (F/N) out of the way. I'm dating Touka, it's bad to have feelings for a different person while dating. I'm going to go Touka for a date and surely my attention will go towards her and her only.

Images of (F/N) popped up in my head, the times where she smiled, when I helped her at the store, whenever she was around, I was happy. I shook it off and continued walking, then I heard somebody, as if they were talking to me.

"(F/N)-chan, huh?"

I turned around and saw nobody, I guess I was just imagining it.
-
Reader's P.O.V
"Touka-chan? Sasaki is coming today right?" I asked as I was sweeping the floors of :Re.

"Yeah, he should be here soon." Touka replied. As soon as she said that the door bell rang and Sasaki walked in. "Hello Sasaki." Touka said as she walked toward her. He smiled and waved,

"Hello Touka-chan!" Sasaki said as he opened up his arms to give her a big hug. I watched them and smiled.

'It would be nicer to be hugged like that again..'

I put my hand on the top of he broom and rested my cheek on it. Sasaki pulled out of hug and he noticed me from the corner of his eyes. He turned to face me and he gave me a little nod. I smiled at him and gave him a small wave before continuing my job.

Touka's P.O.V
"Come sit, I need to talk to you!" Sasaki said as he walked over to a table and sat down. I nodded and sat down in front of him. "Touka-chan, since I'm always busy with the CCG all the time, I wanted to have a date, just you and me."

I looked at him and gave him a genuine smile, "Sound lovely, what do you have planned?"

"I was thinking maybe in three days? So no rush, I'll pick you up at your place at 6:00 p.m a little evening date." He informed.

"I'm looking forward to it!" I replied.

"Well, I have to go to the CCG headquarters now, see you soon." Sasaki stood up and kissed my cheeks before leaving. I smiled and waved goodbye to him as he left out the doors.

A date! I was excited, we never really went on dates, but I'm looking forward to this one. I turned around from the door and I noticed (F/N) helping he other customers in the shop.
-
Hours have passed and the shop was now closed. Today was a busy and (F/N) and I have been working all day. I walked over to her and gave her a pat on the back.

"You're doing good, you can go home now, I can close up the shop." I said to her.

"It's okay, I know your busy with some college work, don't worry, it's my job to keep this place nice and clean, go ahead, I'll be fine." (F/N) said as she washed the cups.

"Alright, make sure to go straight home then alright?" I replied as I grabbed my purse.

"I will, have a good night." She said.

Reader's P.O.V (Not 2nd person P.O.V)
I cleaned everything up and grabbed my stuff before leaving. I locked the doors and started to walk to my apartment. Unfortunately it was really chilly and windy outside and I didn't have a sweater or anything, just my uniform so I was freezing.

I held my arms as I walked to the apartment, I felt so stupid for not bringing anything with me. Suddenly I felt warmth surround me, I quickly turn around and I see Sasaki.

"Sasaki?" I slightly yelled.

"I was walking back and I saw you, you look really cold, you can use my jacket." He replied as he gave my shoulders a pat.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Don't worry, I have long sleeves, I'm fine. I'll just come pick it up tomorrow morning okay?"

"Mm...alright, here let me give you my address." I pulled out a piece of paper and I wrote my address and handed it to him. "Thanks again for the jacket."

"Of course, you were freezing! Well, I'll see you sometime. Bye!" Sasaki continued his walk as we went different ways.

I held Sasaki's jacket close as I continued my walk home. For some odd reason I wanted to see how Sasaki smelled like so I took a part of his jacket and I sniffed it, my eyes widened and I gasped.

It smelled just like..Kaneki?

I took the sleeves and I smelled them, yep smells just like Kaneki. Kaneki's smell made me feel at home, warm, and loved. It was a feeling I missed. I continued to walk to my apartment, with a bunch of feelings.
-
Sasaki's P.O.V
I knocked on the door to (F/N)'s apartment early in the morning. A few minutes later, she opened the doors and when I saw her I blushed.

Her hair was messy and everywhere, she wore a big shirt, with a blue sweater and shorts under, she wasn't wearing any makeup but I still thought she looked adorable.

"Huh? Oh, good morning Sasaki..." (F/N) said tiredly as she bobbles around, trying to keep her balance.

"Sorry for coming so early, I was heading to work so I came here along the way. I didn't think you would be sleeping."

"Don't worry, here come in.." She said as she opened the door wider for me. I nodded and I entered her apartment. "Follow me." She said as she wobbled into a hallway.

She walked into a room and she went into a closet and soon came back with my jacket. She handed it to me and she started stretching. That's when I noticed, she wasn't wearing a bra.

I started to blush furiously and I avoided my gaze toward her area. I noticed her blue sweater that she was wearing, I've never seen her with it before.

"Who's sweater is that?" I asked curiously. She gave me a confused look before she looked at the sweater she was wearing.

"Huh? Oh, it's Kaneki's, I like to wear it because I miss him." She said honestly, I felt bad for reminding her of him. We walked to the door and and I thanked her again, "Thanks for taking care of my jacket, see you later!" And I walked off.

Reader's P.O.V
He mentioned me to Kaneki's sweater, my favorite sweater. After he joined Aogiri, he never wore this sweater again. His scent was still on this sweater but it began to fade over time.

I walked back to my room and lied down on the bed Kaneki and I used to share, I missed him so much. I didn't have to actually get up until an hour so after a few minutes of rolling around in bed, I stopped and thought,

I face palmed, and covered my face with my hands,

I wasn't wearing a bra. I didn't like wearing bras to sleep, nope.
***********************************
okay, the ending was a bit weird and different but whatever ( ̄Д ̄)

If you liked this chapter be sure to give it a vote and a comment so I can read and reply to your thoughts on this chapter, woo hoo.

Thanks for reading, stay tuned for the next chapter!