Bubblegum

*Dedicated to CJustMe for being the wonderful author of the book that I'm entering the one shot into*

Aqueela

This surpassed every boundary. It was inexcusable and I will not stand for it.

Nope, nuh-uh, Niet. Absolument Non.

I marched up to Dylan and took a deep breath. "You're not selling bubble gum ice cream anymore?!?" I wailed.

Dylan looked up and smiled. "Aqueela," He raised a hand for a high five but I slapped it down, effectively high fiving him in the process.

"You don't get high fives until you sell bubble gum ice cream," I pouted. Bex came up behind him.

"Bubble gum is overrated," She stated. I drew in a gasp, as my fury bubbled. "YOU DARE CALL MY BUBBLE GUM ICE CREAM OVERRATED?!?" I yelled.

"Max, hold my earrings. Some shit is about to go down," Max held my elbows. "Aqueela, think about this rationally," He said.

We looked at each other. And then burst out laughing. "Rationally? Me? Pfft, who are you kidding?" I gasped out.

I temporarily forgot about my ice cream and Bex's insult. Almost.

I mourned over its loss. I loved the ice cream from this shop especially with all my friends.

"Simo got ice cream for Sprinkle," Simo said, walking from the back of the shop. I saw a bright blue ice cream scoop on a waffle cone in his hand and I smiled, until I saw the chocolate sauce.

"How many times do I tell you Simo? I only like it plain," I complained. "I told Simo to put it like that, because I still haven't forgiven you for their whole engagement," Blubber suddenly appeared smiling smugly.

"But you're so hot that I'll let you off the hook for now, because you know you want a piece of this body," He waggled his eyebrows suggestively and gestured to his body. I shivered.

Where's Jay? He would've told me if he wasn't coming.

I glared at the 7 year old. Or was he 13? "Listen here, Blubber, and listen good. If I don't get my ice cream the way I want it in the next 37 seconds, hell is going to break loose. And I mean it," I said sternly.

Blubber's eyes widened as he took in my seriousness.

"Get the woman her ice cream," Simo scurried into the back. "Why 37 seconds?" Max asked. I shrugged.

"It was random, and so am I," I skipped out of the shop. And Mason was there. Mason fricking Montry. My tormentor that fell in love with me and dumped Bells.

"Aqueela, just give me one last chance," He slurred. Was Mason...drunk? At 4 in the afternoon.

I actually thought the guy had some class...

"Um...Mason, I told you once and you know it. I like Jay; I'm with Jay. I don't feel the same way as you do," I shook my head.

He took a step closer and I took a step back. We kept doing it until I was caged against the brick wall with his arms. Mason leaned in close and let his tequila smelling breath waft over me.

Tequila; Aqueela. I inwardly giggled. What was with all the randomness today?

"Well, let me tell you this: I don't fucking care," And then he crashed his lips into mine. It took me 2 seconds to get over the surprise.

He was a very sloppy kisser probably because he was drunk. I pushed him off me and wiped my mouth. "Don't ever do that again,"

I ran back inside and Blubber was one second to late with my ice cream.