Another Day at School

(The girl above is Acacia Heather's best Friend)

One day Heather was walking down the halls of her school with her other two sisters, Alisha and Sam. They were all triplets and looked exactly alike. Alisha was the oldest then it was Sam and Heather was the youngest Triplet. Everyone knew them as The A.S.H Triplets Alisha was the girly one Sam was more mischievous then ever and Heather was the Princess. Each girl was treated different because of their personality. The triplets never got in trouble nor did they ever have to do any homework. That day at lunch the A.S.H Triplets got the same lunch, sat at the same table, and sat in the same order they do everyday. As students passed by them watching them watching their every move trying to figure out why they were so in sync. While walking down the halls after lunch to go see Heather's best friend they way they walked was Alisha on the right Heather in the middle even though she was the youngest and Sam on the left. Not to mention when they walked anywhere they always linked arms.

Once the girls met up with Heather's best friend they unhooked arms Acacia was Heather's best friend she was very positive and nice. she loved sports and she has brown hair and brown eyes, her hair is long and wavy and most of all she likes to keep Heather in check when her princessness gets out of hand.

"Acacia!" Heather said as she ran over to her best friend and jumped on her wrapping her legs around her waist and her arms around her neck. "How have you been? I haven't seen you all day!"

"Okay okay Heather calm down girl aha" Acacia chuckled holding Heather up by her bum "I see you three are still staying in your usual forms" She smiled and set Heather down

"Yes yes we are, so would you like to come over today Acacia?" Alisha asked while texting her mother Bianca.

As far as they know Acacia being Heather's best friend is the only one who knows about them being hybrids and princesses besides the school staff. None of the girls wore their tiara's except for heather but no one really thought anything of it because that was just how Heather acted.

Alisha got a text back from their mother and smiled "Thank you mother" Alisha replied and put her phone away "She says yes you can come to the castle"

Heather giggled happily and smiled then she gasped spotting her boyfriend Matthew Espinosa. Heather ran to him and jumped on his back and kissed his cheek.

"Well hello to you too baby" Matthew smiled and held her up

"Do you want to come over today? Acacia is coming over too, and Mother and daddy want to finally meet you" Heather smiled and kissed his cheek again smiling.

"Of course I would love too, babe are you planning on having a party at your mansion for your birthday?" Matthew asked

"I don't know I have to ask mother and Daddy" Heather sighed looking to Alisha and Sam

Matthew was also someone who know about what they were and where they lived but he called it a mansion when they were at school. Honestly all of their friends knew about them but that was because they have known each other since they were in diapers.

The after lunch bell rang and they all walked to class with the Triplets linking arms again and Matthew and Acacia going on their way to their last two classes of the day. They walked into class and the Triplets gasped when they saw him....

Who was it in their class room? Why did they Gasp? Are they scared of this person? Or are they just surprised to see him? Find out tomorrow in Part two of The A.S.H Triplets.

Alright my Fluffy Unicorns stay Fluffy and keep trying to hop over that rainbow to your dreams!! Peace Love and Unicorn Poop. Love you! and I hope I made you want to read more!