He regretted it slightly since he had caused Taehyung to become intoxicated and lost control himself, but a part of him was also happy since he had the chance to be taken care of by Seokjin.

As Taehyung picked up his phone to check the time, his eyes widened as he saw his reflection in the phone screen. "Holy shit!" He screamed, gaining everyone's attention. "What's wrong?" Jimin asked as he glanced over at the younger, concerned. "I look horrible. I still have last night's make up on. Ew, how are you guys still looking at me? I'm a mess!" Taehyung whined as he slumped back in his seat, attempting to cover his face.

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he heard this. "Such a dramaqueen" He mumbled. Jimin simply chuckled. "You don't even look that bad" He replied. Taehyung blushed at the comment, immediately falling silent as everyone else continued to eat their food.

Since Jungkook was the first to finish and was tired of the silence, he decided to entertain himself, which he usually did so by embarrassing others. "Hey guys, I have a really interesting photo for you all to see" Jungkook said with a smirk. Taehyung immediately looked up at his friend, glaring at him. He did not want anyone to see that photo. "What photo?" Seokjin asked curiously. "Wait, I'll send it to you guys" Jungkook grinned as he took out his phone.

"Kookie.." Taehyung whined, pleading the younger with his eyes.

Everyone's phone notification simultaneously sounded, each of them picking up their devices to check them. Almost instantly and in sync, the boys were smirking or grinning. All apart from Taehyung, of course.

"I see what you two were doing last night, then" Namjoon grinned, winking at Jimin who rolled his eyes.

"Aw, that's actually really adorable" Seokjin commented with a smile. Taehyung simply sat silently, embarrassment washing over him. If it was simply him and the others, without Jimin, he'd definitely show signs of excitement and elation after seeing this photo.

After the group had teased the two about the photo and had finished up with their breakfast, Taehyung glanced over at the clock and his eyes widened once he noticed what the time was. "Oh, shit! Hyung, I need to get home. Mum finishes work at 12" He panicked. His mother definitely could not find out that he got extremely drunk at a party and had to stay the night at a friend's house. "Ah, yeah. We should probably leave" Yoongi stated as he and his friends proceeded to stand up from the table, saying their goodbyes to the others. Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin headed to the front garden to see the group off.

Hoseok stood chatting in the front garden with Yoongi and Jungkook, whilst Namjoon was stood in the doorway of the house, speaking with Seokjin.

"Sorry for bothering you and staying here last night" Seokjin sheepishly said, staring at the ground. "It was no trouble at all. And it was probably all my fault anyway.." Namjoon replied to which Seokjin then narrowed his eyes at the boy. "You're still off the hook for giving Tae alcohol. What was the one thing I told you, Namjoon?" The older frowned but Namjoon found it quite cute.

"Sorry? I mean I was kind of drunk when I offered it to him"

"That's not an excuse, Namjoon"

"Forgive me? I won't do it again"

"You bet you're not gonna do it again, or you'll have me to deal with"

"Oh, and what will I have to deal with exactly?"

Namjoon smirked as he leaned against the doorframe, noticing the older becoming flustered. "I- Shut up, Namjoon..."

Meanwhile, Jimin and Taehyung were stood not so far from the couple, having their own conversation, despite the younger being quite shy and too embarrassed to speak. "Jimin.. I'm really sorry for bothering you last night. I'd never drank alcohol before so I didn't know that I would get this out of hand. And thank you for looking after me whilst I was acting like that" Jimin smiled at the way Taehyung nervously spoke and fumbled with his words. He found it quite amusing yet adorable.