I sigh and looked at the pack house but my eyes never made its way to it as I caught another house next to our old house. There was something about the house that seems to draws me to it. Brian’s voice started fading in the background as I continue to look at the house which by now seems to be calling me.

Alexis’ POV

I woke up at dad’s voice as he continues to call mom’s name as silent as he can. I was used to any noise since I have two brothers who seems to like to have ago at each other every single time but it was dad’s voice that caught my attention.

Panic.

Thinking something happen to mom, I jolt awake and startling dad in the process. I look in front of me to see mom staring at something outside the window. Her focus was at this house that seems to be empty. Looking closely at it, I felt a pull and frown at it.

That was strange. I thought as I continue to look at the house. I fiddled with the seatbelt trying my best to get it off when I heard Clark’s voice. “Press the red button.” I press the red button and I heard a faint click and soon the seatbelt was sliding back to its original place. I looked at the door and try to figure out how to open it when Clark chuckles and said, “You pull that.” He point at something on the door and pull it.

Dad was too busy with trying to get mom’s attention to realise I had step out from that strange moving thing that they call cars. I walk to the house, examining it as I walk around it. It was made out of this red rock unlike our old house back home which was made of woods, hay and clay.

“In the dirt of that cream rose, the key is buried in it.” Clark explains.

“What’s a key?” I ask as I frown at the rose.

Clark chuckle once more and said, “It’s a tool that opens everything that are closed.” As if reading what I was about to say he continues, “Just get it and give the key to your parents. This house is built for you and your family.”

I sigh and did what I was told. When I stood up straight again, mom was beside me looking very mad. “Clark told me where these…” I trail off as I try to remember what it was called again. In vain, I just hold up the small weird metal like on my head. “Thing and he said this house was built for us.”

She seems surprise but didn’t say anything. I heard the same sound the car made back when dad twist something. He moves the car and stop neatly at the space near a big door. “I don’t get this at all.” I mumble.

Mom sighs and looked at me with apologetic eyes. “I know sweetie and I promise, I’ll explain all about later.” I nod my head and watch mom took that thing from me and shove it to the doorknob before twisting to the left. I heard a click and the door slowly swung open. “Go in sweetie. I’ll just help your dad carry the boys in and unload the boot.”

I did what I was told but I waited for dad to walk in first with Gregg on his arms, still sleeping. I swear those two can sleep through anything. I thought with a shake of my head. I watch dad pull a white cover on the sofa before gently lying Gregg down on it.

“What’s that fabric for?” I ask, curiously.

“Its use to cover furniture when people leave the house for too long so it won’t be too dusty when they return.” He said with a frown like as if he too wasn’t sure what it was for. Mom soon comes in with Gil on her arm and lays him at the other end of Gregg.

I stood there awkwardly as I took everything in about the house.

Nathan’s POV

I look at the clock at the night stand and groan. Five-twenty it says but yet I woke up feeling strange. I felt agitated and but at the same time I felt at peace not to mention I felt more relax. Something I haven’t felt for a long time. Emma put her hand on my shoulder and I knew I woke her up somehow.

“I’m sorry.”

Emma smiles at me and gave my cheek a kiss. “It’s alright babe.” I watch her stretch before getting up and head to the bathroom. “What’s bugging you then?” I scratch my head to that. “What’s got you so agitated?” Emma asks as she pokes her head out of the bathroom and I can clearly see that she’s changing her nightgown.

“I don’t know really. I just woke up feeling like this.” I said and I too start changing my clothes seeing as I’ll have to wake up in forty minutes anyway. “It just felt like everything is in place.”

“Maybe you finally acknowledge that your baby girl had grown up and happy having a mate.” Emma teases as she walks up to me and starts poking my abs. I growl at the thought of my little girl being taken away from me.

Mitch being the oldest is taking after the alpha position after me. Mikki being born four minutes behind Mitch will have a normal life but three months ago, her mate shows up who happen to be the next alpha of Crescent pack neighbour. It also means, she have to live there instead of living here.

I wouldn’t be this protective if Mikki wasn’t my only daughter; however she is my only daughter. Four years later, Emma gave birth to our second-third child Matt and five years later to our youngest Ralph.

“You really need to ease up with Mikki. She loves you very much and promises not to move out until she finishes college so you have another four years to have her around. Beside she’ll visit us as much as she can.” Emma explains as I follow her downstairs.

“I know but she will be a Luna and you know well enough how busy you get. Even you hardly see your parents unless they come and visit us.” I grumble which soon turn into a groan of pain as Emma elbow me. “You know I’m right.” I heard her grumble a ‘whatever’ as she walks to foyer.

Ever since Brian and Cherry left with their baby, going to the foyer in the morning become our hobbit. It was like we always hope that them leaving was all just a bad dream. However, Emma only reaches a step out the door when I bump into her. “Someone is at the house.” She said so quietly that I wasn’t even sure if I heard her right.

I looked up and the house that we built a month ago was now occupied.

It was Mr and Mrs Hemmings idea to sell Brian and Cherry’s old house, a year after they left. At first we were unsure until a girl called Amber explains that when they return, the house will only be a bad reminder of Alex and Alexis will be able to tap the past if she touch anything that once belong to Alex.

A month ago, Mr Hemmings came back with Amber, who explain to us to build a house but the house itself was special. It wasn’t the same way we build our house and she made sure that the garden is bigger than the actual house. The house is spacious but not as spacious as we are used to. Not to mention, Amber told us that Brian and Cherry have three kids but made us built three rooms, one room is bigger than the master bedroom. She even picks the furniture to in it too.

Before she left all she said was “They will be here soon.”

We didn’t know that soon was in a month as we start at the house. We can see two figures walking around while one figure seems to move slowly as if that figure is taking its time to do whatever they are doing.

“Do you think it’s them?” Emma said as she walks towards it.

“One way to find out!” I said as I rush to the house and knock. I heard Emma running after me and scolding me through the mind link that I was being unfair. The swung open and we stood cell-shock at the sight in front of us.