Tsunayoshi Sawada x Reader Part 2

Let's recall the past of your current situation. You were soaking wet and front of you was a pissed Hibari Kyoya, the demon of Namimori middle school. No good prospects, right?

When Hibari threatened you, you got scared. He was in fact really scary. As you already thought that your last hour had struck, you felt like someone put a jacket around your shoulders. A closer look revealed a boy school uniform. "Hibari-san, please excuse her. That won't happen again. Can you just forget about that? "

This gentle voice was clearly Tsuna. "Tsuna-kun ..", you said in a murmur and the young Vongola heir smiled warmly at you. Hibari put his tonfas away and growled, before he turned and went back. Through the fight against Xanxus, Tsuna earned respect and even Hibari Kyoya seemed to look at him different now.

"Tsuna-kun .. Thank you."You spoke softly as Tsuna helped you back on your feet. "Do not mention it .. Why are you so wet ..?" He asked. You swallowed before you lowered your head towards the floor. "I..I was just clumsy at washing my face .." that was a lie and Tsuna looked directly through it. He sadly just shook his head and told your teacher, that you're not feeling well and if he could accompany you home.

There both of you were now, on the way to your house and Tsuna was silent most of the time. You looked at him from time to time and if you might have said or done something wrong, that even Tsuna was now angry with you.

"Tsuna-kun ..?" You asked after you could not stand the silence anymore. "When I have done anything that has upset you..I'm sorry .." Tsuna got out of his thoughts and waved his arms frantically. "No no no, you did not [Name]-chan! Really! It's just .. I .. "Tsuna's sentence trailed off and he looked to the ground.

Why could he not look at you?

You remained silent until you reached your house. "So .. uhm.. see you then next Monday .." you told him with a slightly sad voice because you began to miss this cute little boy during the weekend. When you were about to go inside your house, Tsuna stopped you just in time. "Wait .."

You stopped when you already stood in the doorway and turned to him. "Uhm tomorrow we go to camping trip and .. I was wondering .." Tsuna began, scratching his head. "Do you like to come with us perhaps?"

An incredulous blink overcame you. "Who's we?"You then asked.

"Reborn-san, Bianchi-san, Haru, Kyoko-chan, Yamamoto, Gokudera-kun, Fuuta, Lambo, I-Pin and you when you want to come too." Tsuna smiled.

"Sounds good, I am happy to be around your friends. Good bye Tsuna-kun."You gave Tsuna your best smile which caused the young boss to blush.

When you were gone, Tsuna smiled before he turned around and laid his hand on his chest where his heart was. "I'll make sure you can show everywhere this beautiful smile again soon .." he muttered, before he took his own way home.

~Time Skip until the day of the camping trip~

You felt a little better after a peaceful night and you were already caught up in the excitement of spending an awesome weekend with your friends. There was even a bus prepared and the driver was a member of the Cavallone family (AN: I hope it's not Dino.. I suppose you want to arrive alive xD). He'll take you to the forest, where your group walked comfortably and searched for a good spot somewhere. Maybe near a river, so that you had always water available.

„Where is Hibari? Isn't he coming too?" Yamamoto asked while he looked around confused. „Dude. Hibari has no stomach for us¹, baseball dumbass.", Gokudera hissed. He was pretty bored and almost asleep. "Ahahaha when he has a bad stomach he should stay at home or he'll catch a real cold²!" Yamamoto laughed. Everyone fell from their seats. Yamamoto was just .. special. But you really enjoyed this atmosphere. During class you never felt that safe and loved. In your inner mind you hoped this day would never end.

When you arrived at the forest, Haru startled after a few minutes of walking. "HAHIIII! Haru does not like bugs! Tsuna-san, save me! "the girl squealed and clung to Tsuna, who got startled too by the sudden contact. "HIIIIII!... H..Haru let me go! That was just a bark beetle. "The brown-haired boy said with a sigh, before he turned to you with a smile on his delicate lips. "Don't take them too serious. Our group is perhaps a little very chaotic, but they are all nice. "He said, and you had to laugh softly. "I already noticed." Was your answer, even if you felt a little uncomfortable, when Haru was so familiar with Tsuna.

"Ah, this place looks good. What do you think guys?" Gokudera asked and overlooked the surroundings. It was a clear river near and the ground was grew through with grass and moss.

You all agreed that this was the perfect place to stay and while the boys built the tents, you went with Haru, Kyoko and I-Pin to find firewood.

"Ne, [Name] -chan was your name, right? We have not officially introduced to each other right? I am Haru! You are a class mate of Tsuna-san and Kyoko-chan? "Haru asked and linked your and Kyoko's hands with hers before she swung them playfully back and forth. You had to smile. This Haru was so bright, you liked her.

"Right. Nice to meet you. "

You had so much fun with the girls that nobody noticed that it was getting dark, when you went back to the boys.

"Okay, who wants to tell a scary story?" Yamamoto asked as you all sat around the camp fire. "Wait a second.. Where are Tsuna-kun and Kyoko-chan?" You wondered, because they both disappeared at the same time. "There were in the tent a few minutes ago." Reborn told you, as Gokudera already stood up. "I'm going to look for them. Maybe they are in trouble." But you felt better, when you looked for them.

"No, Gokudera. I want to search them, because I think I know where they are." You told them and walked deep into the dark forest. Your goal was a hill, where you were able to watch the starry sky. Tsuna told you from this place, we hid when he wanted to be alone. And you had a feeling that you find them there.

The branches broke under your shoes and produced crackling noises when you ran through the to a clearing. And in fact you could made out Tsuna tousled hairstyle from afar. "Tsuna-kun!"You almost called, but went silent, when you saw that Kyoko was holding his hand. They looked at each other. What was the meaning of this?

Curiosity killed the cat, but you took the risk. So you leaned behind a tree near them, until you were able to eavesdrop them. "Tsuna-kun.. I.. I love you." Kyoko sad while your heart seemed to stopped beating. Tsuna was in love with Kyoko for so long and you always thought it was one-sided.. You were so wrong..

Tears ran down your cheeks and that's when you realised, what you really felt for Tsuna. You liked him.

No..

This boy was in your heart, your little world, that held your pieces together.

You would break, if you would witness Tsuna hugging and kissing his real love. So you turned around and ran back to the others. You said that you were tired because of the long way and went in your tent. The others hadn't thought anything bad and bid you goodnight.

But this night was not good. You couldn't stop crying in your bedroll.

Why?! Why don't you made your move on Tsuna sooner? Maybe you had a chance since Tsuna never had real chances with Kyoko. But now..

You were sure Tsuna was only happy with his Kyoko..

-.-.-.-.-.-.-
There will be a third chapter, because I forgot how long this chapter was. I am sorry for this angsty part, but you'll get your happy ending, promise. and the other oneshots will be less heartbroken.