Chapter Twenty-Eight

Start from the beginning

"Oh, like the way you love the girls."

"Yes, exactly. He's like a brother to me."

"Do you love-"

"Sofi, what's with all these questions?" Camila chuckled.

"I just wanted to know who you loved more than me?" Sofi grumbled, trying to keep a straight face in order for Camila not to see the hurt in her eyes.

But Camila saw it and it hurt her just as much to see her little sister so sad. Camila faced Sofi and looked straight into Sofi's eyes.

"Sofi, there is no one that I love more than I love you. That's impossible," Camila said. "You're my one and only. You the piece to my puzzle. You complete me," Camila cheekily smiled in order to make the younger one laugh. Which worked. "You know that. Why do you think I would love someone more than you?"

"Because you spend more time with them than you do with me," Sofi answered.

"Sof, I will never love anyone more than I love you. You have my heart just like I have yours. Like always, there is nothing and no one that will tear us apart. I promise."

A promise that she couldn't keep, I thought to myself before I felt myself stir out of my slumber.

"Alex... Alex... Oi, I'm going to pour water on you if you don't get up."

I was taken out of my sleep and nearly pushed out of the comfortable bed by annoying hands. I rubbed out the left over sleep in my eyes and stared up at a grinning and satisfied Dinah.

"Finally. I swear. You sleep more than I do," she smirked. "You have another special delivery by the way," she sang before she skipped out of the room and into the living room where I guessed the rest of the girls were at.

I stretched out and looked around the room. Camila was nowhere in sight. I shrugged it off and walked towards the living room to find another huge flower decorative standing near the doorway. I didn't need to think hard to guess who it was sent from.

"Boy has got it bad," Normani proclaimed. "That is what? The fourth one this week and you just went out with two days ago."

"Have you talked with him lately?" Ally wondered, coming up to my side offering me a cup of coffee.

I shook my head, "I've been busy with interviews and PR events. I haven't had the time to even visit the guys before, during or after a concert. Hopefully after we move cities I'll be able to talk to him." Ally sent me a comforting smile and walked over to Lauren who was on the couch. "Um, where's Camila?"

"Oh, she went to go call her parents before we have to start packing. Just to let them know we'll be on the road again," Lauren answered over her shoulder, not really taking her eyes off of the television screen. "She'll be back soon since she still needs to pack. Typical Camz, always waiting last minute to pack up her things. You might have to help her with that since Dinah and Normani still have to pack. We need to be on time for the bus so we're not late on our schedule."

"How come you two can't help her?" I questioned seeing as the two of them were simply lounging on the couch watching television.

"We have to go get food for the rest of us. Unless you want them to starve. A hungry Fifth Harmony is not something you want to see," Lauren pointed out. 

I chuckled and knew I had lost the conversation. 

"Fine, I'll help her. I guess I should start packing my stuff so that I can assist her with hers."