Auradon Prep

After a long car ride, that was at least 15 minutes with teleporting from home, we finally arrived at Auradon.

I never really been anywhere but my own home, so it was very weird and different.

I snapped back into reality as the limo driver came to my door. I grabbed my bag from the seat and got ready to get out. Once the car door opened I stepped out, People were out here to greet me.

A lady with a purple outfit and two teenage kids a tall guy with brown hair and a navy blue suit with yellow, he was cute but I'm not into him though and a girl with brown hair and a pink dress. Were Standing there, then They walked closer and so did I.

"Hello Princess Aryana, It's so nice to finally meet you, the daughter of Aladdin & Queen Jasmine. I am the fairy godmother, Bibbidi Bobbidi boo" She said as she did a small giggle.

"Hello" I said as I gave them each a handshake as the boy spoke up.

"I am Ben, son of Beast & Belle."

"Soon to be king!" The girl with the pink dress chimed in all excited.

"I'm Audrey by the way, Daughter of Aurora & King Phillip." She said smiling happily announcing me her parents. 

"Its an honor to finally meet you Princess Aryana. Well Ben & Audrey will show you around, hope you enjoy stay. Tootles." Fairy godmother said as she began walking away. 

"Well come on lets show you the rest of the school" Ben said welcoming me into the school with Audrey holding onto him and I following behind them.

➖➖➖➖

Jay

After we Mal, Carlos, Evie and I arrived at Auradon we were already settled in. We were the new kids. We decided to go check out a museum that would have The Fairy godmothers wand and I figured the Lamp, my father, Jafar had requested to me before I left home would be there too.

As we began to sneak out, I had noticed a girl who saw us. She was kinda tall and she had short brown hair. I just stopped and looked directly at her for a moment, then looked away and made my way out.

We then arrived to the museum as we attempted to steal the wand but it easily didn't work out for us. I accidentally set off the alarm and we had to escape.

➖➖➖➖

Aryana

After quite a while of having a tour around the school, I had found my dorm and began to unpack my things. I made a new friend named Lonnie, daughter of Mulan & Shang. She is my room mate. She's so cool, shes into dance just like me.

"I'm heading outside would you like to come?" Lonnie asked me politely.

I shook my head "Thank you Lonnie but I think I'ma stay in finishing this and gonna read for a bit"

"Okay catch you later Ary." She simply smiled and headed out.

After all the packing I decided to take a book out and lay on my bed to read. I really love to read, back at home I would always read as my mother would read to me at night when I was little. She would tell me stories of the princess's and princes fairytales along with her's and my father. How they defeated the Evil Jafar trying too take over the palace and ruling alongside turning Genie bad. They ended up having a happily ever after. I always thought that one day I will have a fairytale of my own and pass it on to my children and as to theres.

Hours passed as I was still reading, I finished at least 4 books. Lonnie was asleep on her bed and we had school tomorrow so I decided to go use the bathroom before I went to bed. I got up, headed towards the door and until I was outside in the hall.

I walked quietly down the hall and made my way into the corner of the hallway as I saw three kids quickly sneaking out. Two girls one with blue hair and the other with purple hair and a boy with black and white hair were making there way out. Then I saw another one following close behind them, he was tall and had long brown hair. He then noticed me and stopped in his tracks. He was looking directly at me and motioned me to stay quiet as he went along his way. I just shook my head as I turned back around and headed back to my dorm.