There's no place like Home

Aryana

"Mother is it necessary for me going to Auradon." I said in a whiny voice going against my mother.

"Yes Darling, they will help prepare you when your day comes to become queen." She said as she watered her flowers in the garden.

"No you must go, even your father agrees."

I really don't want to be going half way around the world to a school. I'm fine learning here at home.

"My daughter you will make good friends over there, their parents are like family to us" My father said walking in with Abu on his right shoulder. I loved that little monkey.

I walked over to my mother who stopped watering the plants. "I will do as you say and go to Auradon." My mother looked relieved and excited.

My father walked over to us with his hands out to hug both of us. "You leave first thing in the morning." I simply nodded.

"Yes father" I said with a half smile.

➖➖➖➖

It was finally morning, Today was the day I went away to a new school. Leaving my parents and my home behind, I got dressed into a black and white dress.

My mother walked into my room as the butlers came in getting my suitcases.

"Are you excited darling?" She asked.

"Kinda. I'm gonna miss home, I wish I can just stay." I said as I looked out to the outside world of 'My' future kingdom.

"Watch out for what you wish for darling, only three wishes and *Poof*" She said making the gesture of poof.

I giggled.

We are a family of wishes and having a Genie in a lamp around, so we need to be careful. We don't make wishes though, its been years since my family has last used the lamp.

"We should be heading down, your ride must be here any minute" My mother said as she headed to my room door.

"I'll be down in a minute mother" I said from my room.

I grabbed my purse and I waited until she was long gone and headed out into the hallway leading to another room. I got into the room as I saw the magic lamp sitting in the table with a glass box around it for safe keeping. I reached the glass box as I carefully picked it and reached for the lamp as I took it out and placed the glass box back on the small table. I placed my magic lamp in my purse. I made my way out if the room.

I headed to the main entrance of the palace as I saw my father, Mother, abu, my family tiger, and some of our maids and servants by the door way. I said my goodbyes to everyone as I made my way outside of the palace, seeing a black limo waiting for me.

I turned back to see everyone by the door way waving goodbye as I got into the limo. I waved back and smiled to them all, I placed my hand onto my lap as I sat there in the car.

Auradon here I come.