Chapter 3

I start school today, as a new student. I knew already that today is gonna be a long day for me. I got up and got ready to head to my classes.

I had one class, then another and another, I had about five classes throughout the day. After I was done with all my classes I decided to head to the library and read for a while.

Once I arrived at the library I picked out a couple of books I found interesting, sat at a small table by myself and began to read.

➖➖➖➖

Jay

Evie, Mal, Carlos and I were heading to our elective class that we have to take, its called 'Good Class'. I'm evil I shouldn't even be taking that class. As we made our way past into the library I began to look around as I spotted something that caught my eye. The girl from last night, she caught us sneaking out and was sitting at a table by herself. I better go talk to her and see if she told on us yet. I left my friends as I began walking to the girl, I made my way up to her but she didn't even notice me. She was too busy in her book.

"Hey you" I said to her.

She looked up from reading and directly at me. We made eye contact. She was much more beautiful up close. She wore a white dress, had Brown eyes, tanned smooth looking skin, brown hair. She didn't smile at me though, she must've knew me from last night. Then I went all soft.

"Uh Hello, can I help you?" She asked kindly.

"You didn't snitch on us last night did you?"

She shook her head "Of course not, I went back to my room."

I nodded as we stood quiet for a short moment until she spoke up "I'm Aryana by the way" She said as she had a soft smile in her face and took out her hand for a handshake.

"Names Jay." I said in a flirty way as I shook her hand.

She chuckled. "Jay!" I heard Mal call out for me.

"See you later" I said to her as I began to walk away before she can even say another word. Wow so smooth Jay, you lost your cool with her. Never done that to any other girl before.

I headed back to the class room to where my friends were at.

➖➖➖➖

Aryana

After the library I meet up with Lonnie, Ben and Audrey who were with Jane daughter of the fairy godmother, Chad son of Cinderella and Prince Charming, and Doug son of Dopey. I had just meet them all today. They were sitting at a picnic table outside, we mostly talked about school. As Chad was talking, I didn't really pay attention to him. I just turned around as I noticed the four people from last night who were sneaking out coming our way. They were all dressed differently from us, In darker clothes actually.

I turned my head towards Lonnie. "Hey Lonnie who are they?" I asked.

"The children of the Evil Villains. The girl with the purple is Mal, The girl in blue is Evie, the boy in white is Carlos, and The tall one is Jay." Lonnie finished.

"Hey Everyone!" The girl named Evie said standing with the other three.

"Hello" Jane said politely as everyone waved hello to them.