I heard the door open and slam close before heavy set footsteps stomped on the carpeted floor. What's up with everyone slamming my doors!

"Who are you?" I heard Violet asked from the other room.

"Better question is, who are you?" A male voice shot back, sounding oddly familiar.

"I'm Violet West." I scurried to the room where the kids were and found a tall male standing with his back to me.

"I'm-"

"Violet are you dressed for school?" Isaac boomed, coming into view with nothing but a pair of jeans hanging low as his hands dried his still wet hair with a towel, completely unaware we have a guest.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house?" The man turned and yelled at Isaac. And thats when I saw who it was.

"This isnt your house!" Isaac snapped back, his hands now balled at his sides with the wet towel dripping water on the carpet.

"Who are you?" I stared at his dark brown hair, now cut short and barely touching his forehead. It was gelled into a quiff with a flip, his beard a little more noticeable even though it seemed like he shaved not that long ago. He definitely grew in his absence, now also more built than a few months ago. I guess that's what happens when you leave for almost half a year.

"Where is my sister? Julianna!" Tyler's voiced boomed throughout the house, completely startling Drew into a cry. I couldn't find the strength to move a single muscle or joint in my body, as if my feet grew roots into the floor.

"Tyler?" His back stiffened at the whisper of his name. Everything seemed to have frozen as we stood there, waiting for him to turn around and face me after months. I could feel so many emotions dawning on me, some stronger than others as I locked my eyes on him.

As if we were in a movie, he slowly turned around until finally we were face to face-well more like face to chest- and nothing was said. We just stared into each others eyes, as if searching for answers. His green eyes held sorrow and grief as he stared into my dull blue ones which probably held nothing but pain and hatred.

"Lil Bee, I've missed y-" Wham! The slap bounced off the walls as we all froze in shock. My hand stung due to the amount of force I used, the red mark on his cheek evidence of that. His hand cupped his cheek as he faced me again, shock and hurt shown on his face.

"Don't you DARE say you've missed me." I hissed, venom dripping on every single word.

"Lil Bee." Tyler breathed shaking his head slightly.

"What are you doing here Tyler?" I snapped, not wanting to hear an excuse he's bound to give me.

"I came back for you and Drew." He tries to smile but it immediately slips away when i don't dare to move.

"Where's Vince?" I changed the topic, not wanting to hear him out.

"Saying hi to his parents, he should be here any second." Tyler ran his hand through his hair and rubbed his face, completely fatigue from their amazingly exhausted vacation.

"Tell him I say hello, and I want you out by the time I get home." I rattled on while gathering Drew in my arm and Violet's hand in my other one before standing beside Isaac who seemed to have lost his vocal cords and just watched the scene unfold in front of him.

"Who is he?" Tyler questioned, finally remembering there were others in the room.

"I'm Violet and this is my brother Isaac." Violet butted in, trying to be acknowledged with her chin held high, pride evident in her posture.