"Violet, don't be rude and introduce yourself." Isaac instructed, strutting into the kitchen, coming to a stop beside me before bumping my hip gently with his and stealing the spatula out of my hand without a word. He turned to face the stove and set two slices of raw meat on the pot, causing the sizzling to fill the room. I folded my arms on my chest and leaned back on the counter, watching him work. I could see his muscles ripple as he worked, and boy, oh boy, did he have muscles.

"Oh, sorry. I'm Violet West, Isaac's little sister." She smiled at me, a piece of blond hair falling on her forehead. Her tiny hand shoved the strand away and flashed me another dazzling smile. I guess the Wests' have perfect genes, considering that both of their children are drop dead gorgeous, it's not fair.

"I'm Julianna Montenegro. Nice to meet you." I handed her another hamburger just as the timer went off, indicating that the pizza was ready. I quickly yank the huge pizzas out off the oven when Isaac shuffled to the left and set it on the marble counter to let it cool off a little. I rummage through the cabines trying to find a cutter, but no dice. Huh, where could it be?

"Here." I look down to see Isaac offering me the pizza cutter while he flips a patty with the other hand like a pro.

"Thanks." I took it from his hand and quickly cut the pizza into even slices. My stomach growled when I got a whiff of aroma of the food. Gosh, I think there was never been a time in my life where I wasn't hungry. We continue to work in silence until we hear a burp erupt behind us. We turn to see a red faced Violet staring at us wide-eyed. I couldn't help but giggle at her embarrassed face.

"Vi, go play with the baby, we'll be in the living room in a few." Isaac orders his sister with a grin. She replied with an okay and darts into the crowded room full of guys who must be lounging around and watching the kids. We stay quietly working in the kitchen, each doing our own thing until Isaac decides to speak and break the ice.

"Hey, about earlier. I didn't mean to say that. I just, ugh I didn't get a good vibe from that guy." He tried to explain, and I think he tried to almost apologize. the key word tried. I took deep breaths to keep from snapping his neck, who knows how that would have turned out. I couldn't exactly go to jail for murder.

"Is your sister staying with us?" I ask, changing the topic. he didn't answer at first so I peek at the corner of my eye and see him biting his lip as he finishes two more patties.

"I was going to see if you were okay with it, my dad kicked her out too." He sighed, doing the last batch of patties. He already had at least twenty-three patties cooked, but only boys know how much they can eat. He set the spatula down on the plate piled of patties and placed each hand on the counter, his head leaned down, completely lost in his own world. I counted 10 Mississippi's before deciding to speak up.

"Its fine, this house is big enough for all of us anyways." I smile, trying to reassure him I'm fine with her staying here. I'm actually glad it's not just Drew and I anymore, it was always so lonely.

"Um, I have to go to work today, and I was, uh, wondering if you could watch her too? " Isaac asked uncomfortably. I didn't know he worked! I wonder where.

"Oh, thats fine. I'm sure I can take care of her." I smiled at him. He flashed me a grateful smile and his shoulders relaxed, tension leaving his body.

"Thanks, I'll be leaving as soon as I'm done eating." He tells me while I pull seven plates out of the cabinets and place two slices of pizza on each plate.

"Do you need my key?" I ask him, turning to the fridge and pulling out a jar of baby food for Drew to eat.

"Yeah, I do. I have no idea what time I'll be home." He says coming to my side and pulling cans of sodas out of the fridge. We take the stuff to the table and call everyone to the kitchen for dinner. Its so strange to hear him call this 'home', almost as how it makes me feel... content to having him and his sister here.