"Don't worry about it." He smiles, grabbing my hand firmly but gently in his strong, callouse hand before placing the cold sandwich in my tiny palm and pushing it closer to me. I give him a grateful smile again and quickly unwrap it with unknown hunger, not thinking about rejecting it once more. A moan escapes my lips when I took a my first huge bite. Boy, this was delicious! The flavor was exquisite, chipotle mayo bursting into my mouth with the deliciously cooked chicken seasoned with a light Parmesan garlic! I realized I had closed my eyes unconsciously as I enjoy the mouthwatering taste dancing in my mouth. I quickly open my eyes and see all the guys looking at me with pursed lips and laughing eyes.

"What?" I ask, tilting my head to side in fake innocence.

"I've never heard a girl moan because of a sandwich." Caleb laughs, the sly look back on his face. I swear this boy is a complete perv.

"I love food, sue me." I say rolling my eyes and going for another bite from this tasty sandwich.

"JULIANNA KATALINA ARIANNA MONTENEGRO!" My face pales when I hear my entire birth given name being called from the other side of the courtyard. Only one person knows my full  name and only uses it when I am tremendous trouble. It feels as if everything and everyone freezes and all the noise completely disappears, but I know nobody's honestly paying us any mind, it's just the dread coursing through me as I waited my death to near.

"Who's that?" Jared asks curiously, leaning around me to spot the person.

"Your full name is Julianna Katalina Arianna Montenegro?" Caleb asks, eyebrows raised in astonishment. I ignore his question and look to see very furious Brenda storming my way with a tray piled of food in her hands. Everyone watches carefully as she comes closer to our table until she halts right in front of me, a deadly look in her eyes that made me almost pee myself then and there.

"I can explain." I say hurriedly with wide panicked eyes and wave my hands infant of me as if to proof my innocence.

"Oh, I bet." Brenda snaps, making me flinch closer to Jared for protection. Facing an angry Brenda is like facing off a hungry shark with beautiful red hair, just waiting for an opportunity attack.

"Dianne was being rude to me and Jared came to my rescue. But then he dragged me away and his friends invited me to have lunch with them. I tried looking for you in the hallway but I didn't find you so I assumed you either went home for lunch and forgot to tell me or you were taking a test." I rush out past my trembling lips, trying to explain in one breath. It seems like Brenda barely realized the five guys sitting with me at the table because soon her face became beat red with embarrassment and the anger faded.

"Oh, sorry for yelling." She smiles apologetically at me.

"Don't worry about it. You're forgiven because of the food." I smile scooting closer to Jared and motion for her to sit on my other side.

"I grabbed you Chinese food, supreme pizza and a Sprite." Brenda said handing me my food with a fork before setting her chicken ceasar salad in from of her and opening the lid and spreading ranch over it. How girls can be content with merely a salad I'll never know.

"I love you." I beam looking down at my delicious meal with hungry eyes. I can feel my mouth water at the delicious aroma rising from the freshly cooked food.

"You weren't kidding about food." Nick breathes astonishment, staring at my food wide-eyed probably thinking I won't finish it.

"Nope." I say picking up my slice of pizza and began munching out.

 Mmm delicious!

"Hi, I'm her best friend Brenda." Brenda announces, introducing herself to the guys once everyone picks up their meals and conversations continue. The guys all say their hellos and politely introduce themselves as well before beginning to dig in once again. Who knew the Fantastic Five were actually sociable and nice?