Niam: Abandoned

Request made for Priceisrightrusher! Thanks for requesting!

"Uh c'mon, Liam," Niall moaned, straddling Liam.

"I-I can't," Liam stuttered. Niall sat up with Liam.

"Why not? Aren't you turned on?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, but I just have something really serious we need to discuss." He looked down at his feet. "It's about you and me."

"Okay," Niall said sympathetically. He put a hand on Liam's shoulder. "I actually have something I need to talk to you about too. But, you go first. What is it?"

Liam removed Niall's hand from his shoulder. "Okay here it goes. We need to break up."

"What? Why?"

"It's not you or me. It's my damn management. They're making me date Sophia for publicity of the band. I told them I'd much rather stay with you, but they didn't let me. I'm sorry, babe."

Niall put his face in his hands, letting a few tears slip. "I tried to-"

"Get out," Niall interrupted.

"But Niall-"

"I said get out. Get out of my house." He let a few more tears slip out as he watched Liam walk out the door.

Right as he was closing the door, he said, "goodbye, Niall."

The door clicked. Niall plopped down on the couch and cried. "I can't believe this. I'm so sorry, beautiful baby."

Niall was about 2ish weeks pregnant. That was his big thing he was going to tell Liam. Now, he has a baby to raise on his own.

He ran down the hall to his bedroom. The first thing he did, was take all photos of him and Liam, and destroy them.

He grabbed all pictures of him and Liam, and just Liam himself. He threw the frames on the floor, shattering glass all over the floor.

Once all pictures were destroyed, he knew he had to clean it up, but there was no way that he had the energy. He went back downstairs.

He flopped down on the couch again and fell asleep.

The next morning, Maura came over. She found Niall passed out on the couch. She walked over to where he slept.

"Niall," she cooed, putting a hand on his tummy. He quickly sat up, Maura quickly moving her hand. "Whoa are you okay?"

"C-can I tell you something, mum?"

"Of course, Niall! Tell away."

"Okay so I found out a few days ago that a baby Horan is expected in about eight months.

"Niall what are you-" Her eyes widened when she realised what he was implying. "Are you saying Liam is pregnant?"

"No. I am." He looked down at his invisible bump.

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Are you mad?" He looked at his mum with a sad face.